So we pretty much find out friday, right?

Hedwig

Re: So we pretty much find out friday, right?

Postby Hedwig » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 am

I like how everyone is speaking in terms of EST, since us PST'ers are three hours "behind," I guess (I always get that mixed up). In any case, 3 pm EST is noon here.

Of course, this only means I'm going to be sitting around waiting for my score earlier than later.

LSATmakesMeNeurotic

Postby LSATmakesMeNeurotic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 pm

As long as I find out Friday, I am perfectly happy. I didn't find out my June score until the Friday AFTER everyone else found out their scores (because some whiny people didn't like the test center or something. pssh). It sucked.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 pm

LSATmakesMeNeurotic wrote:As long as I find out Friday, I am perfectly happy. I didn't find out my June score until the Friday AFTER everyone else found out their scores (because some whiny people didn't like the test center or something. pssh). It sucked.

That would piss me off too. Did they at least have a good reason?

PinkFloydPerson

Postby PinkFloydPerson » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 pm

haha exactly. On the test day I told some people that they write the tests. I was surprised that no one believed me :roll: :lol:

LSATmakesMeNeurotic

Postby LSATmakesMeNeurotic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 pm

3|ink wrote:
LSATmakesMeNeurotic wrote:As long as I find out Friday, I am perfectly happy. I didn't find out my June score until the Friday AFTER everyone else found out their scores (because some whiny people didn't like the test center or something. pssh). It sucked.

That would piss me off too. Did they at least have a good reason?

There was a test center complaint that they investigated and deemed valid, so they held everyone's scores and didn't bother sending communication until Monday (because LSAC people don't on the weekends that scores are released of course). I didn't have a problem with the center other than small desk size but that was expected. I'm sure they were tired of receiving phone calls from me by the end of that week long period.

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm in China, so same boat with you soju teacher (BTW, do you know the soju song? SO great.)

I did hear that international scores are generally released closer to midnight EST, so don't be worried if it's not there when you wake up.

sojuteacher

Postby sojuteacher » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 am

Soju song? something to learn now while I wait for my score. I'll find it online after work.

I've been trying to finish up my PS and other addenda for various apps but i'm getting too distracted waiting. I hope its not too much after midnight est (1pm in Korea) so I don't have a whole day of waiting Saturday.

Eugenie Danglars

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:59 am

sojuteacher wrote:Soju song? something to learn now while I wait for my score. I'll find it online after work.

I've been trying to finish up my PS and other addenda for various apps but i'm getting too distracted waiting. I hope its not too much after midnight est (1pm in Korea) so I don't have a whole day of waiting Saturday.

http://soju.co.uk/

leggy1T1

Postby leggy1T1 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 am

mtrl wrote:Any Canadians know when to expect scores?

I got my June score about the same time as the U.S. scores were released... so basically, little difference in release times.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”