LR Section Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dbhdbh

New

LR Section

Post by dbhdbh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Were there any strengthen or weaken questions that used highway speed limits, percentages or averages? Thanks a bunch!

kkklick

Silver

Re: LR Section

Post by kkklick » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Dude, this is your 3rd new topic, and you've asked the same question on a bunch of threads, your starting to get annoying no ones going to answer your questions/get into specifics, your wasting your time
Last edited by kkklick on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SchopenhauerFTW

Gold

Post by SchopenhauerFTW » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Hammer time.

dbhdbh

New

Post by dbhdbh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 pm

porsche - could you answer the question then please or pm me? thanks a bunch!

SchopenhauerFTW

Gold

Post by SchopenhauerFTW » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

If you are having problems with these kinds of questions and are worried about seeing them in the future, then just spend some time working on them. Take some recent PTs and see what might be in store.
Being too specific about questions is usually frowned upon in this forum.
--ImageRemoved--
Careful.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Kurst

Bronze

Post by Kurst » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:38 pm

This is the sixth time you have asked this question -- in six different threads -- in the past three days. Why you haven't been banned either for spamming or for soliciting specific October 2010 LSAT information is beyond me.

The Official Waiting Thread for October 2010 Scores
dbhdbh wrote:Okay all you quidnuncs, I have a question. On the October 2010 LR sections, were there any strengthen or weaken questions that used averages, percentages or proportions?
Curve for October 2010?
dbhdbh wrote:Okay all you quidnuncs, I have a question. On the October 2010 LR sections, were there any strengthen or weaken questions that used averages, percentages or proportions?
LR from test
October 2010 LR Question Help
dbhdbh wrote:Hello Quidnuncs,

Were there any strengthen or weaken questions that used proportions, averages, or percentages?
October 2010 LR Section
dbhdbh wrote:Okay, enough with the big vocabulary words. Were there any WEAKEN/STRENGTHEN questions that contained flaws concerning proportions, percentages, or averages?

Thanks for your help!!!

Perch

Silver

Post by Perch » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 pm

maybe they can't sleep at night and just need to know...? we're all a little crazy, no?

Destined

New

Post by Destined » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Kurst wrote:This is the sixth time you have asked this question -- in six different threads -- in the past three days. Why you haven't been banned either for spamming or for soliciting specific October 2010 LSAT information is beyond me.

The Official Waiting Thread for October 2010 Scores
Curve for October 2010?
LR from test
October 2010 LR Question Help
dbhdbh wrote:Hello Quidnuncs,

Were there any strengthen or weaken questions that used proportions, averages, or percentages?
October 2010 LR Section
dbhdbh wrote:Okay, enough with the big vocabulary words. Were there any WEAKEN/STRENGTHEN questions that contained flaws concerning proportions, percentages, or averages?

Thanks for your help!!!
wow thats kindof creepy haha

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”