Lack of LSAT accommodation

serdog

Lack of LSAT accommodation

Postby serdog » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am

It look as if I may not be able to get accommodation for writing the LSAT( I need to get new documentation and that may not happen) however, I think I would be able to pull off a great score none the less as my disability is primary writing, I would really need a computer or scribe for the writing sample, if I am unable able to get accommodation should I just go for it or cancel my session. I am really worried that if my sample was look at by a law school it could wreck my application.

incompetentia

Re: Lack of LSAT accommodation

Postby incompetentia » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 am

That's why addendums exist.
If that's the only concern, and the writing sample is REALLY subpar (and really, quite a lot of people don't even try on it anyway), then just write a note saying that you have such and such, and such and such happened, and that's why the writing sample is going to look kind of odd.

clone22

Re: Lack of LSAT accommodation

Postby clone22 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 pm

As long as you can have something even semi-official in your application file explaining your disability, the lack of a writing sample shouldn't hurt you at all. A note from lsac/undergraduate institution/ doctor will probably work best.

Don't cancel unless you feel you did subpar on the test score-wise

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”