LR from test

bruin10

LR from test

Postby bruin10 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Got one in mind I haven't gotten an answer to. PM me.

DrackedaryMaster

Re: LR from test

Postby DrackedaryMaster » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Look on the bright side, OP. You'll probably get banned, but at least you won't go to prison like these people that compromised promotion tests and screwed others out of there hard-studied promotions.

--LinkRemoved--

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Last edited by gdane on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 pm

The answer to your LR question:

marsilni

Postby marsilni » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am

IBTL

Why be so flagrant? If you had just thrown out a subtle line you would have achieved the result you wanted anyway.

SchopenhauerFTW

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:49 pm

pppokerface

Postby pppokerface » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Is the bees thing an inside joke or a real question on the Oct? I do not remember it. I am NOT asking for details hah...

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

pppokerface wrote:Is the bees thing an inside joke or a real question on the Oct? I do not remember it. I am NOT asking for details hah...

Bees were mentioned in an RC passage on PT 61. Seems LSAC has found their new love.

gdane

Postby gdane » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:13 pm

pppokerface wrote:Is the bees thing an inside joke or a real question on the Oct? I do not remember it. I am NOT asking for details hah...

It is NOT a joke. It was on there. Believe it or not, LSAC will put strange questions on their tests. February 2010 had a question about Lil Wayne. The was surprising...

pppokerface

Postby pppokerface » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:14 pm

gdane5 wrote:

It is NOT a joke. It was on there. Believe it or not, LSAC will put strange questions on their tests. February 2010 had a question about Lil Wayne. The was surprising...

Now I remember it. I was trying to recall a LR question, but could not.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 pm

gdane5 wrote:

Regarding Lil' Wayne, pics or it didn't happen.

gdane

Postby gdane » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:29 pm

KevinP wrote:
gdane5 wrote:

Its an undisclosed test dillhole. I have no way of "showing" you. It was a "flaw in the reasoning" type question.

Remnantofisrael

Postby Remnantofisrael » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Here- this was the question

One night, as the American rapper Lil Wayne was driving his Range Rover home after a long night of recording he was stopped by a female police officer. Wayne began to think that he could have a long term relationship involving more than intercourse with this female officer of the law. The reasoning he gave was that her pants were so tight. She read him his rights, put him in her cruiser, and cut off the lights letting him know that he had the right to remain silent. This should all make it clear that he got her hollerin like she was a siren.

Which of the following is the principle underlying Lil Wayne's actions?

(A) While she might be the law, the officer knows that Lil Wayne is, in fact, the boss
(B) The officer knows that Lil Wayne can hide above the law
(C) The officer knows Lil Wayne is raw
(D) The office knows Lil Wayne is street
(E) All the officer wanted Lil Wayne to do was fuck the police
Last edited by Remnantofisrael on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thegrayman

Postby thegrayman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Remnantofisrael wrote:Here- this was the question

One night, as the American rapper Lil Wayne was driving his Range Rover home after a long night of recording he was stopped by a female police officer. Wayne began to think that he could have a long term relationship involving more than intercourse with this female officer of the law. The reasoning he gave was that her pants were so tight. She read him his rights, put him in her cruiser, and cut off the lights letting him know that he had the right to remain silent. This should all make it clear that he got her hollerin like she was a siren.

Which of the following is the principle underlying Lil Wayne's actions?

(A) While she might be the law, the officer knows that Lil Wayne is, in fact, the boss
(B) The officer knows that Lil Wayne can hide above the law
(C) The officer knows Lil Wayne is raw
(B) The office knows Lil Wayne is street
(D) All the officer wanted Lil Wayne to do was fuck the police

answer choice fail, other content win

Remnantofisrael

Postby Remnantofisrael » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:56 pm

how is it fail?

Unless its missing the correct answer choice which is

(F) Wee ooh wee ooh wee. Wee ooh wee ooh wee. Wee ooh wee ooh wee.

Oh wait. I see. Yeah, don't know what the hell happened there. It was experimental though, so maybe that was why.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:12 pm

gdane5 wrote:
KevinP wrote:
gdane5 wrote:

Its an undisclosed test dillhole. I have no way of "showing" you. It was a "flaw in the reasoning" type question.

No shit. A friend took the Feb. test and there definitely wasn't any Lil Wayne questions. Stop trolling.

gdane5 wrote:
MissLucky wrote:
Kurst wrote:LSAC seems quite fond of Lil Wayne, for according to gdane the New Orleans rapper has appeared in both the logical reasoning section of December 2009 and the logic games section of February 2010. Strangely, only Anaconda, 3|ink, and MissLucky are privy to this information.

haha now that I see gdane's other activity, he's clearly flaming.

Hahahaaa! Yea, yea. I know. Im sorry. Its fun though. I like to see how many people I can get to believe that there was indeed a Lil Wayne question on the LSAT. There might be one day...

Remnantofisrael

Postby Remnantofisrael » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

At some point, "trolling" ceases to be what something like "this" is. I figure anything that has gone beyond the normal screwing with people and on to it being commonly known makes it no longer "flame-bait/trolling". Also if a variety of folks all present information that is contradictory in many directions and clearly bullshit, it shouldn't be considered trolling.

We need a new web term. Something to describe someone who can't take a joke and spit-fires "troll!" or "Flame!"

Any ideas? Hall Monitor? Town Crier? Town Whiner?

I know- Hobbit. To them, everything looks like a flaming troll.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Remnantofisrael wrote:At some point, "trolling" ceases to be what something like "this" is. I figure anything that has gone beyond the normal screwing with people and on to it being commonly known makes it no longer "flame-bait/trolling". Also if a variety of folks all present information that is contradictory in many directions and clearly bullshit, it shouldn't be considered trolling.

We need a new web term. Something to describe someone who can't take a joke and spit-fires "troll!" or "Flame!"

Touché.

Supremeone

Postby Supremeone » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Remnantofisrael wrote:At some point, "trolling" ceases to be what something like "this" is. I figure anything that has gone beyond the normal screwing with people and on to it being commonly known makes it no longer "flame-bait/trolling". Also if a variety of folks all present information that is contradictory in many directions and clearly bullshit, it shouldn't be considered trolling.

i read part way and saw you had israel in your name and immediately disgarded anything you had to say

Remnantofisrael

Postby Remnantofisrael » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 pm

That is a logical and reasonable response.

Luckily law is still within your grasp. The world needs ambulance chasers and lawyers for NMBLA.

Also, fortunately for everyone else, we now have the perfect example of what a troll really looks like. Please note his recent registration (today) and possibly his troll-tastic posts leading up to this one. At first, this variety of troll attempts to appear as your common variety ignorant anti-something (in this case anti-semite), complete with internet anonymity, but this is only in order to gain responses like I've posted above. With the other evidence in hand, this is simply a troll attempting to create disturbance and waves.

There are a number of prevailing theories as to why this particular breed of troll might engage in this behavior. Usually aggression from some element of social-awkwardness is being channeled, but it could also be out of strict boredom. In either case, this person has far too much time on their hands and unfortunately utilizes that time for negative purpose. This is what makes this type of troll so unique and heinous- where as many trolls simply want to create a stir in the hope of humorous dialog and name-calling (see 9-year-old Call of Duty xbox live players using racial slurs and every conceivable variation on the word "[HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]"), this particular troll only hopes to in some way interrupt the life of others. This comes from the latent lack of control this person feels or has felt that, at least in part, promotes a feeling of insignificance.

So I beg of you, do not feed the troll, and do not hate the troll. They are a sad existence, caused most likely by a "bad touch" situation or even because their mommy/daddy/dog didn't love them or pay enough attention. Maybe they were beaten brutally by their father and took that out on smaller kids, but now as an "adult" don't have the social-allowance of this behavior anymore. Regardless, we know they are highly deficient in some way, so let us pity them as they deserve.
Last edited by Remnantofisrael on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supremeone

Postby Supremeone » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Remnantofisrael wrote:That is a logical and reasonable response.

Luckily law is still within your grasp. The world needs ambulance chasers and lawyers for NMBLA.

phew
i was worried you would do something original and copy the lsat stimulus such as in your lil wayne question

and im sorry not all people have bags of gold stashed away and long noses so they can relax and learn to reason instead of working

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Supremeone wrote:phew
i was worried you would do something original and copy the lsat stimulus such as in your lil wayne question

and im sorry not all people have bags of gold stashed away and long noses so they can relax and learn to reason instead of working

Jesus loves you.
Would you like a waffle?

Supremeone

Postby Supremeone » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm

incompetentia wrote:
Supremeone wrote:phew

Jesus loves you.
Would you like a waffle?

and the flying spaghetti monster loves you

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Pirates are on the comeback.

Waffle?

Supremeone

Postby Supremeone » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm

incompetentia wrote:Pirates are on the comeback.

Waffle?

sorry i dont take food from strangers
but you might have found the cause of global warming

--ImageRemoved--

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”