Notice of Hold Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
annie2010

Bronze

Notice of Hold

Post by annie2010 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Already searched the forum and couldn't find anything useful...
I just got an email that said:

A hold has been placed on your file because you did not sign one of the following items:

* your LSAT admission ticket;

* your LSAT answer sheet;

* your registration; or

* your report order form.

A form letter has been sent to you by postal mail. Please complete, sign, and respond as instructed on the letter.

I definitely signed everything, and I wrote the statement on the answer sheet in cursive (I heard that if you print it you can get a hold). Does anyone know what else might cause this? Does this delay my score?

I'm nervous now so any help would be appreciated.

nStiver

Bronze

Re: Notice of Hold

Post by nStiver » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 pm

annie2010 wrote:Already searched the forum and couldn't find anything useful...
I just got an email that said:

A hold has been placed on your file because you did not sign one of the following items:

* your LSAT admission ticket;

* your LSAT answer sheet;

* your registration; or

* your report order form.

A form letter has been sent to you by postal mail. Please complete, sign, and respond as instructed on the letter.

I definitely signed everything, and I wrote the statement on the answer sheet in cursive (I heard that if you print it you can get a hold). Does anyone know what else might cause this? Does this delay my score?

I'm nervous now so any help would be appreciated.
Your fine. Just sign whatever they send you in the mail. Oh, and you didn't have to write in cursive. They just don't want you to write it in uniform block letters that might hide the fact that you are an imposter taking the exam for someone else.

kkklick

Silver

Re: Notice of Hold

Post by kkklick » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Not to sound like a jerk, but clearly you forgot to sign something. During registration even though it was my second time I didn't realize I didn't fill in section 14 very late. Just do what LSAC says.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”