with 2 months left, how do you combat lazyness?

JurisDoctorate

Re: with 2 months left, how do you combat lazyness?

Postby JurisDoctorate » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 am

3|ink wrote:Don't let the fear of getting a bad PT score keep you from studying.

It's like you're looking into my soul. I was supposed to start taking 2 tests a week, this week, but I was afraid. I ordered the official preptests (45-60) on Amazon and told myself I'd only do the official ones. I will, once they come in, but I need to get over that fear.

ajmanyjah

Postby ajmanyjah » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am

3|ink wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:Need I explain this to you?

Got into Columbia easily with no effort plus conspiracy about being a Kenyan prince put into power in the US to diffuse the US's power =what?

Of course. We know exactly what his credentials were applying for UG. I forgot that they were public record.

Now do you see how sarcasm should look?

:roll:

Rawlberto

Postby Rawlberto » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:37 am

Considering the fact that I want a to have a CAREER in law, I figure now is a good of time as any to take it serious...

nStiver

Postby nStiver » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 pm

JurisDoctorate wrote:
3|ink wrote:Don't let the fear of getting a bad PT score keep you from studying.

It's like you're looking into my soul. I was supposed to start taking 2 tests a week, this week, but I was afraid. I ordered the official preptests (45-60) on Amazon and told myself I'd only do the official ones. I will, once they come in, but I need to get over that fear.

Dude you don't need to be afraid of the fucking test. Just read about the study guides on here and do it!

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... asturbator

LogicGamez wrote:Have sex/jerk off if and only when you have just completed a preptest. You'll have your 170 in no time.

Take this advice.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”