Everyone, Chill Out....... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
incompetentia

Gold

Re: Everyone, Chill Out.......

Post by incompetentia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:00 pm

I PLAN TO EARLY DECISION BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN MY PROSPECTS BECAUSE THAT WAS ALREADY THE CASE SERIOUSLY I AM A FREAKING OUT

nStiver

Bronze

Post by nStiver » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

kkklick wrote:
pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:Although I'm worried about the LSAT score as well, but I know for sure that I won't be taking this shit again, ever! :twisted:
so you are being a hypocrite. cool.
Not really, he expressed displeasure at seeing the high number of should I cancel threads, anxiety associated with waiting for a score and anxiety associated with anticipating to cancel are 2 different things. Im sure the OP is just trying to say that he is anxious like everyone else, but the ability to manage that anxiety is what is needed.
+1 Good call Porsche man. If you are wondering whether or not to cancel, going on TLS is the last thing you should do. TLS is good for study advice and entertainment, but you have to filter out the negative paranoia of this place or it will dragg you down.

SchopenhauerFTW

Gold

Post by SchopenhauerFTW » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:
wait till you have take the bar....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
its called sarcasm...
Also, the bar, as tough as it is, is a pass or fail test. And 99% of the graduates from the schools most of us will go to will pass.
This seems pretty true, even for the California Bar. Stanford has a 94% pass rate, while the overall pass rate is around 40%.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm3eZamdVnw
You would think someone would try to improve their chances of passing after taking it 3 or 4 times, but 41? :shock:

[Edited once to give Stanford kudos]
Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jarrett

New

Post by Jarrett » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm

The LSAT really is not as big a deal as people make it out to be on this site. This one test is not gonna determine your future and if you think it will, you are a fool! The test was a week ago, it's over we should all just chill out and wait for Nov 1st. Hopefully you all are completing apps instead of spending hours on this site.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Jarrett

New

Post by Jarrett » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:25 pm

+1 Good call Porsche man. If you are wondering whether or not to cancel, going on TLS is the last thing you should do. TLS is good for study advice and entertainment, but you have to filter out the negative paranoia of this place or it will dragg you down.[/quote]

Amen to this , too many people , in the long run we are competing against each other so keep that negative bs.

Ragged

Silver

Post by Ragged » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 pm

I bet by the end of this thread we convince cornell to cancel.

incompetentia

Gold

Post by incompetentia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Ragged wrote:I bet by the end of this thread we convince cornell to cancel.
At the end of a thread there are LSAC employees with a pot of recommendation letters

renee88

Bronze

Post by renee88 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am

Everyone in this thread sounds like my family/friends/boyfriend mocking me..

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

JesusChrist

Bronze

Post by JesusChrist » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 am

renee88 wrote:Everyone in this thread sounds like my family/friends/boyfriend mocking me..
wow, gay much?

cornell

Bronze

Post by cornell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:40 am

lol, now that shit ain't gonna happen!

arvcondor

Bronze

Post by arvcondor » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:05 am

Patriot1208 wrote:
pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:
wait till you have take the bar....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
its called sarcasm...
Also, the bar, as tough as it is, is a pass or fail test. And 99% of the graduates from the schools most of us will go to will pass.
This is a really dickish thing to say.

andedom

New

Post by andedom » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 am

incompetentia wrote:
kkklick wrote:
pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:Although I'm worried about the LSAT score as well, but I know for sure that I won't be taking this shit again, ever! :twisted:
so you are being a hypocrite. cool.
Not really, he expressed displeasure at seeing the high number of should I cancel threads, anxiety associated with waiting for a score and anxiety associated with anticipating to cancel are 2 different things. Im sure the OP is just trying to say that he is anxious like everyone else, but the ability to manage that anxiety is what is needed.
HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MANAGE ANXIETY WHEN IT IS A VERY HIGH STRESSFUL MOMENT I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO CARDOZO WITH MY 177
Go down to the LSAT HQ in PA and cancel that fucker, ASAP! You'd be lucky to get into Florida Coastal with a that shitty score!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

incompetentia

Gold

Post by incompetentia » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 am

andedom wrote:
inck wrote: HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MANAGE ANXIETY WHEN IT IS A VERY HIGH STRESSFUL MOMENT I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO CARDOZO WITH MY 177
Go down to the LSAT HQ in PA and cancel that fucker, ASAP! You'd be lucky to get into Florida Coastal with a that shitty score!
I KNOW AND THE FACT THAT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I GOT BEFORE MY SCORES BACK MEANS I WILL BE WISE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO GO TO UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX SCHOOL OF LAW AND THAT IS OF COURSE UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by incompetentia on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ragged

Silver

Post by Ragged » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 am

cornell wrote:
lol, now that shit ain't gonna happen!
You know that question that you doubted in? You know the one about the thing and the place with a flaw??? You missed it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”