Everyone, Chill Out.......

cornell

Everyone, Chill Out.......

Postby cornell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:01 am

After seeing countless number of "should I cancel???" threads and people worrying about particular questions on the LSAT, I suggest we all just forget about the test for now, I mean there is no point stressing out about it since it's a done deal. Let's all relax and live like normal people again. 8)

Adjudicator

Re: Everyone, Chill Out.......

Postby Adjudicator » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 am

"I went to Cornell. You ever heard of it?"

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 am

cornell wrote:After seeing countless number of "should I cancel???" threads and people worrying about particular questions on the LSAT, I suggest we all just forget about the test for now, I mean there is no point stressing out about it since it's a done deal. Let's all relax and live like normal people again. 8)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS TEST IS MY LIFE I CAN'T JUST DROP IT I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A 177 AND MY IDEAL WAS A 178 I THINK I NEED TO CANCEL AND RETAKE IT IN DECEMBER OF 2013 I AM NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT TO CARDOZO

cornell

Postby cornell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:40 am

incompetentia wrote:
cornell wrote:After seeing countless number of "should I cancel???" threads and people worrying about particular questions on the LSAT, I suggest we all just forget about the test for now, I mean there is no point stressing out about it since it's a done deal. Let's all relax and live like normal people again. 8)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS TEST IS MY LIFE I CAN'T JUST DROP IT I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A 177 AND MY IDEAL WAS A 178 I THINK I NEED TO CANCEL AND RETAKE IT IN DECEMBER OF 2013 I AM NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT TO CARDOZO

You're hopeless...... :shock:

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 am

+1.

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 am

After seeing countless number of "should I cancel???" threads and people worrying about particular questions on the LSAT, I suggest we all just forget about the test for now, I mean there is no point stressing out about it since it's a done deal. Let's all relax and live like normal people again.

But I'm afraid if I don't cancel, I might bomb the test and end up at Cornell instead of HYS/CCN/Penn/Virginia. :wink:

cornell

Postby cornell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 am

lol

rahimali

Postby rahimali » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 am

Finally.

Remnantofisrael

Postby Remnantofisrael » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

Hey, but I can't wait to get my score so I can try to squeeze into a school that is probably too competitive for me so that I graduate middle to middle low in my class and can get the same job at the same salary after three years at UoC as that guy over there who went to Minnesota!

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 am

Hey, but I can't wait to get my score so I can try to squeeze into a school that is probably too competitive for me so that I graduate middle to middle low in my class and can get the same job at the same salary after three years at UoC as that guy over there who went to Minnesota!

You mean,"but I can't wait to get my score so I can try to squeeze into a school that is probably too competitive for me so that I can graduate middle to middle low in my class and get the crappy job and salary after three years at UoC as that guy over there from Minnesota would have gotten before the economy went sour...On the bright side, I at least have a job, and he doesn't."

Remnantofisrael

Postby Remnantofisrael » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:41 am

niederbomb wrote:

You mean,"but I can't wait to get my score so I can try to squeeze into a school that is probably too competitive for me so that I can graduate middle to middle low in my class and get the crappy job and salary after three years at UoC as that guy over there from Minnesota would have gotten before the economy went sour...On the bright side, I at least have a job, and he doesn't."

+1 ftw

pppokerface

Postby pppokerface » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 am

THat is what we are doing. I show my craziness here an act normal in the real world.

Lawscool

Postby Lawscool » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am

You're all doing a great job then! Keep it up.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

cornell wrote:
inck wrote:

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IF I FAIL AT THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE'S WORK HAS BEEN FOR NAUGHT I THINK I AM GOING TO CANCEL GUYS I CAN'T TAKE A 177
Last edited by incompetentia on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cornell

Postby cornell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:02 am

incompetentia wrote:
cornell wrote:
incompetentia wrote:

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IF I FAIL AT THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE'S WORK HAS BEEN FOR NAUGHT I THINK I AM GOING TO CANCEL GUYS I CAN'T TAKE A 177

wait till you have take the bar....... :shock: :shock: :shock:

pppokerface

Postby pppokerface » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 am

cornell wrote:

its called sarcasm...

confusedlawyer

Postby confusedlawyer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 am

I'm pretty sure hes being sarcastic but okay. lol the reason the test is still on my mind is because I messed up an LG which was suppose to be my rock, my guaranteed -0, but still even with that my score range is like anywher from low 160 to low/mid 170s. The anxiety is less than before but still there. Not bitching about cancelling though thats for sure, I'll just be sitting here complaining about the wait until I get tired and maybe take a little nap

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 am

pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:

its called sarcasm...

Also, the bar, as tough as it is, is a pass or fail test. And 99% of the graduates from the schools most of us will go to will pass.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 am

Patriot1208 wrote:
pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:

its called sarcasm...

Also, the bar, as tough as it is, is a pass or fail test. And 99% of the graduates from the schools most of us will go to will pass.

OH MY GOD I JUST KNOW IT NOW SINCE I GOT A 177 I KNOW I'M GOING TO BE THE 99% THAT FAIL I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

rahimali

Postby rahimali » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:33 pm

incompetentia wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:

its called sarcasm...

OH MY GOD I JUST KNOW IT NOW SINCE I GOT A 177 I KNOW I'M GOING TO BE THE 99% THAT FAIL I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

:mrgreen:

cornell

Postby cornell » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 am

Although I'm worried about the LSAT score as well, but I know for sure that I won't be taking this shit again, ever! :twisted:

pppokerface

Postby pppokerface » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 am

cornell wrote:Although I'm worried about the LSAT score as well, but I know for sure that I won't be taking this shit again, ever! :twisted:

so you are being a hypocrite. cool.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:23 am

pppokerface wrote:
cornell wrote:Although I'm worried about the LSAT score as well, but I know for sure that I won't be taking this shit again, ever! :twisted:

Not really, he expressed displeasure at seeing the high number of should I cancel threads, anxiety associated with waiting for a score and anxiety associated with anticipating to cancel are 2 different things. Im sure the OP is just trying to say that he is anxious like everyone else, but the ability to manage that anxiety is what is needed.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:08 pm

kkklick wrote:
pppokerface wrote:

Not really, he expressed displeasure at seeing the high number of should I cancel threads, anxiety associated with waiting for a score and anxiety associated with anticipating to cancel are 2 different things. Im sure the OP is just trying to say that he is anxious like everyone else, but the ability to manage that anxiety is what is needed.

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MANAGE ANXIETY WHEN IT IS A VERY HIGH STRESSFUL MOMENT I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO CARDOZO WITH MY 177

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm

incompetentia wrote:
kkklick wrote:
pppokerface wrote:

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MANAGE ANXIETY WHEN IT IS A VERY HIGH STRESSFUL MOMENT I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO CARDOZO WITH MY 177

ED.... duh

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”