3rd and 4th time takers

Pastels

3rd and 4th time takers

Postby Pastels » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 pm

What did you do differently? How did you reprep?
your success stories
please.

Jack Smirks

Re: 3rd and 4th time takers

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Tagged for future reference.

SortOfObsessed

Postby SortOfObsessed » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Took it for the third time this October. (Did miserably in Feb and June)

Prepped by doing all the LG's atleast twice because my main issue was having panic attacks during the LG section. (Happened both in Feb and June, would have gotten 170+ if didn't mess up LG in June)

Reviewed LR and RC minimally.

Got a prescription for beta-blockers to control test anxiety.

And went in knowing that this was the last time I could legally take it. Suffice to say, I didn't stress out. Waiting on the score to see results though.

Perch

Postby Perch » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm waiting on the results as well, but I took the inclass Blueprint course in NYC. Once I get my results, I'll post a full review (very positive experience though, I'll just give more details).

JJDancer

Postby JJDancer » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:47 am

Will update after score.

ajmanyjah

Postby ajmanyjah » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 am

SortOfObsessed wrote:Took it for the third time this October. (Did miserably in Feb and June)

Prepped by doing all the LG's atleast twice because my main issue was having panic attacks during the LG section. (Happened both in Feb and June, would have gotten 170+ if didn't mess up LG in June)

And went in knowing that this was the last time I could legally take it. Suffice to say, I didn't stress out. Waiting on the score to see results though.

Beta blockers----good stuff, I know a lot of people I lived with who majored in musical performance considered them performance enhancing drugs

SortOfObsessed

Postby SortOfObsessed » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:21 am

ajmanyjah wrote:
SortOfObsessed wrote:Took it for the third time this October. (Did miserably in Feb and June)

Beta blockers----good stuff, I know a lot of people I lived with who majored in musical performance considered them performance enhancing drugs

Well, considering nearly a third of concert musicians use them, they must all perform pretty superbly. That's actually where I got the idea to take betablockers.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”