HELP Which LR was experimental?

westy

HELP Which LR was experimental?

Postby westy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 pm

After contemplating canceling my score for the past couple days I need some input about which section was my experimental

My sections were as follows:

LR-25 Questions
LR-25 Questions
RC-
LR-26 Questions
LG

I realized that the LR with 26 questions is non-experimental as it was after the break. Does anyone remember if their section with 25 questions which contained the owl goggles question (has been confirmed as non-experimental) also had a number 1) question for that section that was a "this argument proceeds by".

Also does anyone remember a question that involved the town of Rockland and moving a convention to this town instead of another town ? I believe this was a disagreement between speakers question.... I suspect that this could have been an experimental question. I realize that these are very vague pieces of information but any recollection people could provide would be greatly appreciated.

hawaii

Re: HELP Which LR was experimental?

Postby hawaii » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Based on what everyone else on these forums have said, the second LR was the experimental section. I had the same set up with you and this totally screws me over. However, it is possible that they switched up the sections for people with the same arrangement, ie, LR 1 and 2 might've been switched.

I had 3 LR sections and I don't remember anything about Rockland and moving a convention... so chances are that it was in the experimental section.

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 pm

jezuz, why are there seventeen threads about this?

westy

Postby westy » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

hawaii wrote:Based on what everyone else on these forums have said, the second LR was the experimental section. I had the same set up with you and this totally screws me over. However, it is possible that they switched up the sections for people with the same arrangement, ie, LR 1 and 2 might've been switched.

I had 3 LR sections and I don't remember anything about Rockland and moving a convention... so chances are that it was in the experimental section.

Even though our setups were the same there is the possibility that experimental sections are not in the same order. I have spoken to other people who have had the same setup but experimental sections in different orders so this gives you hope that the section which you messed up on could in fact be the experimental

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”