5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm
If I'm not happy with my October LSAT score and I retake in December.... Is it too late to be considered for admission in the fall if I decided to hold my applications until after the results come in after the December LSAT? Is it better to just wait to apply for fall of 2012?
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 am
Same. Expecting a decent October score, but if it's not to my liking I'm already registered for the December test, same testing site as October. I'd much rather apply later with a top LSAT than earlier with a relatively decent one. Just have your apps in the moment you get your score and you'll be fine. That's my plan should my October score not meet expectations.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Csupo, Google [Bot] and 5 guests