This deserves its own thread...

xela kebert

This deserves its own thread...

Postby xela kebert » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 am

longdaysjourney wrote:I would have peed my pants rather than left during a section...no question. And just to keep things scatological...

Here's a funny story about four girls I knew in college. To comprehend how these events could even come to be, you have to understand two things; First, these girls were dumb as rocks, and Second, three of the girls would do absolutely anything to impress "Beth," the fourth girl. Beth knew this and used it to her amusement quite often.

So one Friday afternoon Beth says something to the effect of, "Hey girls, I heard about this new drinking game, it's the hottest thing right now, my cousin from LA told me about it. You drink all night in one room, you get a ton of snacks and movies and you sit on the couch and you don't move. You never leave to go to the restroom, but it's cool because you're wearing depends adult diapers. If you get up off the couch you lose, unless you are getting up to put in a new movie." Of course--to me, hearing this back-story days later--this sounds like the worst night imaginable, but because these girls always agreed with everything that Beth said, they decided to do it. It's a pretty long story, but I'll skip to the funniest part.

Fast-forward to 1am. So three of the girls are left on a futon. Earlier that night Beth had pretended to get a "family emergency" phone call and left as soon as she had to pee and never returned. The three other girls were determined to win the game and impress Beth, and had been sitting, piss drunk (pun intended) in their own urine for hours on end. They were sitting on the futon, laughing, drinking, pissing themselves, when one of the girls gets kind of quiet for a few moments. All the sudden it started to smell like shit. At first two girls thought that the third girl had farted, but as they soon realized...she had crapped in her adult diaper. Then the drama starts....

The two want the one to leave and clean herself up because she reeks and it's making them sick, and they want to keep playing to win the game. They two were saying stuff like, "You idiot, you weren't supposed to poop in the diaper, just pee!!!" And the other girl said, "Nobody ever said that!!!" "Nobody thought that they needed to!!!!" etc. etc. So the girl with the crap in her pants is known for being an angry, oppositional drunk. She, of course, gets very pissed off, very loud, crosses her arms and refuses to move. An R.A. knocks on the door because of all the yelling and walks in on these three completely wasted girls wearing tank-tops and diapers, who reek like shit and piss. The RA starts yelling at them that they have to go shower because it's a health violation and then the girls get pissed because the RA is younger than them and they don't want to be bossed around (very classy, I know). Eventually, all these people start to gather in-and-around the room because of the yelling (this is where I started to witness the scene first hand). The two girls run away to the restroom because they got embarrassed when a crowd formed, but the girl with the shitty pants had decided that the best way to avoid embarrassment was to claim that she was not even wearing a diaper (she had a blanket over her lap), and also to claim that she didn't smell any shit smell. People were arguing with her trying to get her to go to the restroom but she eventually just put a blanket over her head and started screaming, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" over and over.

Everybody left and she just sat there on the futon and wouldn't move...the next day she was just gone. She was second semester junior and she just completely disappeared and never came back. She never got her clothes, or her things, just completely left campus and never answered any telephone calls or correspondence from her friends. This was probably the most absurd thing I've ever witnessed.

xela kebert

Re: This deserves its own thread...

Postby xela kebert » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 am

I don't know whether to laugh of cry

lolol10

Postby lolol10 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 am

my day has become infinitely better because of this post. i think i crapped my pants reading it :|

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 am

xela kebert wrote:I don't know whether to laugh of cry

I laughed.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 am

This is the 2nd most insightful topic on the internet.

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 am

OMG. were any of those girls named Sara. I think I was there. But you arent really describing it acurately.

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 am

sophia.olive wrote:OMG. were any of those girls named Sara. I think I was there. But you arent really describing it acurately.

I didn't use names on purpose. This took place at school in Ohio a few years ago...are we talking about the same place?

Shooter

Postby Shooter » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 am

This story is seriously the funniest thing ever. I'm so glad you felt compelled to share it. Made my morning.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:05 am

longdaysjourney wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:OMG. were any of those girls named Sara. I think I was there. But you arent really describing it acurately.

I didn't use names on purpose. This took place at school in Ohio a few years ago...are we talking about the same place?

I rest my case. Seriously, as Ohioans go we are slightly under the standard set at Kent State 40 years ago

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 am

incompetentia wrote:
longdaysjourney wrote:

I rest my case. Seriously, as Ohioans go we are slightly under the standard set at Kent State 40 years ago

I think it's really crappie that they locked that other thread...Image

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:50 am

longdaysjourney wrote:
inck wrote:
longdaysjourney wrote:

I think it's really crappie that they locked that other thread...Image

You don't want to be accused of spalmon, watch yourself
Last edited by incompetentia on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cynthia rose

Postby cynthia rose » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:24 am

longdaysjourney wrote:
xela kebert wrote:I don't know whether to laugh of cry

I laughed.

I laughed until I cried.

two_wheels_good

Postby two_wheels_good » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:50 am

Sometimes I can't help but think I missed out by living off campus during undergrad.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 pm

LMAO. Fun story. I wonder if that girl is ever gonna tell that story to anyone.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”