The STUPIDEST thing I did with this LSAT was...

58932ugahoige

Re: The STUPIDEST thing I did with this LSAT was...

Postby 58932ugahoige » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah. The more I think about it, the more I don't see me getting it wrong, but the fact that it didn't stand out to me freaked me out. I'm very, very on edge about this thing as I need a 170 for my school, and a simple mistake like that can be the difference!

PDaddy

Postby PDaddy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

Has anyone responded with "taking it"? lol.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 am

PDaddy wrote:Has anyone responded with "taking it"? lol.

Those people probably don't spend much time on TLS...

aesis

Postby aesis » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:33 am

bartleby wrote:I seem to remember that if you didn't get the at least rule, you got the first question wrong. There were a bunch of other rules so maybe they overlooked another but I remember clearly that the two letters were more than two spaces apart.

+1

sidhesadie

Postby sidhesadie » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am

Yes, because I did just that. But a later answer, if you looked back over your original answers, should have made it clear that the answer on the first one was incorrect. Because that's what I did. I had that part wrong, and when I got to one of the last questions ( I don't remember the exact order, and nobody PM me and ask me what the question or answer was. I DO NOT REMEMBER, LOL) I figured out a definite answer to that question, and then went "oh crap" because I realized my answer on the first question could NOT be right. I quickly tested it and the other one and saw the error.
I didn't have time to go back and check any others but I think that was the only question that misreading the rule DEFINITELY resulted in a wrong answer choice. If not, then I probably missed another one, LOL. I'll add it to the other 10 I probably missed in LG. *sigh*

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”