Dear Neurologists...

Blumpbeef

Re: Dear Neurologists...

Postby Blumpbeef » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am

I figured that this would happen. That's why I took pictures of all the questions with my phone.

champ33

Postby champ33 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 am

Especially for the LG sections, when you practice you barely have to read the actual wording, you're used to just quickly writing out the first letters of the people, businesses, jobs, factories etc. and after that point you're really just working with a diagram and letters. The LR there's just so many and you really have to forget about every question besides the one you're on while testing in order to do well.

Blumpbeef

Postby Blumpbeef » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:47 am

So would it be against the site rules for someone to say what the 4 RC topics were about?

Norlan

Postby Norlan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 am

dhrizek wrote:I figured that this would happen. That's why I took pictures of all the questions with my phone.

o_O

wasnt it forbidden to bring a phone to the testing center? And you even took pictures with it? i cant imagine how you could've done that during the test...

Blumpbeef

Postby Blumpbeef » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 am

Norlan wrote:
dhrizek wrote:I figured that this would happen. That's why I took pictures of all the questions with my phone.

o_O

wasnt it forbidden to bring a phone to the testing center? And you even took pictures with it? i cant imagine how you could've done that during the test...

Obviously I didn't do it during the test. I just had some time during the break.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”