misconduct for no ziplock bag Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
s0ph1e2007

Silver

Re: misconduct for no ziplock bag

Post by s0ph1e2007 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 pm

bk187 wrote:
d34dluk3 wrote:Also, did no one read the rules? I read that damn thing like 10 times.
This doesn't surprise me considering half of all people who take this test don't even go to law school.
I read the rules. I just interpreted 'test center' differently. I decided that 'test center' meant the room in which you were being tested.

But I didn't sign anything, get handed any sheets etc. so I don't think they filed a misconduct as much as gave them my name in case anyone complained and they could call me to confirm that this happened or something. Not really sure why anyone would be bothered by my listening to bach but lol who knows

bk1

Diamond

Re: misconduct for no ziplock bag

Post by bk1 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm

s0ph1e2007 wrote: I read the rules. I just interpreted 'test center' differently. I decided that 'test center' meant the room in which you were being tested.

But I didn't sign anything, get handed any sheets etc. so I don't think they filed a misconduct as much as gave them my name in case anyone complained and they could call me to confirm that this happened or something. Not really sure why anyone would be bothered by my listening to bach but lol who knows
I didn't mean your misread specifically, I meant those in general. This error could easily be made, especially considering the fact that some test rooms open up directly to the outside and aren't in large buildings.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”