Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

jarofsoup

Gold
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:22 am

I know that there are some issues with disabilities and stuff like that.

But has anyone ever sued them for a test related issue?

I do not plan on doing this I am just curious because people get very heated and I was wondering if anyone has taken drastic steps.

Any case law?

tazmolover

Bronze
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby tazmolover » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:24 am

it would be David vs Goliath except David would lose horribly.

jarofsoup

Gold
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 am

tazmolover wrote:it would be David vs Goliath except David would lose horribly.



Yeah I am sure they have good representation. But for some reason they are kinda like the DMV, you want to stick up for David, the little guy.

tazmolover

Bronze
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby tazmolover » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 am

jarofsoup wrote:
tazmolover wrote:it would be David vs Goliath except David would lose horribly.



Yeah I am sure they have good representation. But for some reason they are kinda like the DMV, you want to stick up for David, the little guy.


Dmv...Lsac...

I really don't know which is worse. But DMV and LSAC in the same sentence just gives me shudders.

User avatar
Bildungsroman

Platinum
Posts: 5529
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby Bildungsroman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Sue them over what?

User avatar
paratactical

Platinum
Posts: 5902
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby paratactical » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Sue them over what?


+1

People on TLS have threatened to sue LSAC or law schools before, though, to my knowledge, no one has ever actually done it. Or they at least haven't posted about actually going through with it here.

jarofsoup

Gold
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Sue them over what?



Doesn't matter what for. I know that they have sued for ADA violations, but thats about it.

User avatar
Bildungsroman

Platinum
Posts: 5529
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby Bildungsroman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:32 pm

jarofsoup wrote:Doesn't matter what for.


I disagree.

User avatar
kkklick

Silver
Posts: 1012
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby kkklick » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 pm

I LOL'd at the title... lmao only TLS

jarofsoup

Gold
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Are there any cases out there of people suing the LSAC?

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
jarofsoup wrote:Doesn't matter what for.


I disagree.



Over what? I am saying I do not care over what, just curious if it has happened besides over ADA related stuff. I guess I need to wait until I can get on Lexis to see if it has.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests