LR,LR,RC,LR,LG - first LR INSANE!!!

lieg

LR,LR,RC,LR,LG - first LR INSANE!!!

Postby lieg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Can anyone who had this order remember if the evaluate the argument question about technicians salaries vs writers salaries in regards to seniority was in the insanely hard section or the other section?

I seem to remember this question being in one of our first 2 LR's, and it has been confirmed to be real. Going crazy trying to figure out this LR experimental, any input is appreciated!

fatduck

Re: LR,LR,RC,LR,LG - first LR INSANE!!!

Postby fatduck » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm

lieg wrote:Can anyone who had this order remember if the evaluate the argument question about technicians salaries vs writers salaries in regards to seniority was in the insanely hard section or the other section?

I seem to remember this question being in one of our first 2 LR's, and it has been confirmed to be real. Going crazy trying to figure out this LR experimental, any input is appreciated!

The programmers vs technical writers salary/seniority question was real. I had it after the break. It was in the same section as car thieves, EKG readings, and I believe brick houses/rule of law were also in the same section. It was a fairly difficult LR section.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”