Was something in everyones food and drink?

NJcollegestudent

Was something in everyones food and drink?

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Just reading through the forums, it seemed as if many people had to go to the bathroom during the sections. I was also part of that, as for the first half of the exam, i did literally everything short of going on myself to hold it in.

Or is it common during the LSAT?

tazmolover

Re: Was something in everyones food and drink?

Postby tazmolover » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 pm

You have an old man's bladder.

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 pm

tazmolover wrote:You have an old man's bladder.

It could be, however, i had 8oz of water only before the exam.

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Catheters and bedpans should be provided during the LSAT

rso11

Postby rso11 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

+1

haha I'm betting most people had some caffeine before the test - I certainly did. Took freaking 1.5 hrs just to check ppl in and then do admin crap.

RPK34

Postby RPK34 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah, I pissed myself three times during the exam. The kid next to me wasn't happy but I saved 2-3 minutes during three sections.

Aqualibrium

Postby Aqualibrium » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm

During the Feb. 2009 LSAT, I became violently ill and had to leave a total of 4 times during 3 sections to throw up. Adrenaline kicked in, and I actually ended up finishing those sections early. Scored a point higher than my previous score....always wondered what would have happened if I hadn't gotten sick.

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 pm

RPK34 wrote:Yeah, I pissed myself three times during the exam. The kid next to me wasn't happy but I saved 2-3 minutes during three sections.

Honestly, even if that had happened i would not have cared. You paid 136 dollars for the exam, hundreds more for prep and potentially determined your future income. What some urine and a few hours of discomfort for that?

marsilni

Postby marsilni » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 pm

I was so focused on the test that I could have gone in my pants without noticing. In fact, someone could have thrown their waste at me and I wouldn't have noticed. I did run to the bathroom during the break though.

jd20132013

Postby jd20132013 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Last edited by jd20132013 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SchopenhauerFTW

Re: .

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 am

Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DearCan

Postby DearCan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 am

NJcollegestudent wrote:Catheters and bedpans should be provided during the LSAT

Haha, this is a disgusting albeit hilarious notion.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:06 am

I had the opposite problem, actually. I had a gigantic bowl of cornflakes before I left for the test center, and not even two hours later, during section 1, I suddenly became ridiculously hungry.

Luckily, at its peak, the hunger only really messed with my experimental. Then it went away.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:06 am

I had to go from sections 1-3. It certainly didn't distract me.

servinDizzert

Postby servinDizzert » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 am

NJcollegestudent wrote:
tazmolover wrote:You have an old man's bladder.

It could be, however, i had 8oz of water only before the exam.

You have a growing problem

Postby 2014 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 am

I went in the middle of my experimental section. It was quite relaxing.

Peg

Postby Peg » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:16 am

All female test-takers should wear pads during the exam. Helped me relax for Section 3.

PinkFloydPerson

Postby PinkFloydPerson » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:20 am

two people left during my test at different sections. I was shocked to see people leave in the middle of a section.

TruHoosier

Postby TruHoosier » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 am

I was depending on Depends. :wink:

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 am

I would have peed my pants rather than left during a section...no question. And just to keep things scatological...

Here's a funny story about four girls I knew in college. To comprehend how these events could even come to be, you have to understand two things; First, these girls were dumb as rocks, and Second, three of the girls would do absolutely anything to impress "Beth," the fourth girl. Beth knew this and used it to her amusement quite often.

So one Friday afternoon Beth says something to the effect of, "Hey girls, I heard about this new drinking game, it's the hottest thing right now, my cousin from LA told me about it. You drink all night in one room, you get a ton of snacks and movies and you sit on the couch and you don't move. You never leave to go to the restroom, but it's cool because you're wearing depends adult diapers. If you get up off the couch you lose, unless you are getting up to put in a new movie." Of course--to me, hearing this back-story days later--this sounds like the worst night imaginable, but because these girls always agreed with everything that Beth said, they decided to do it. It's a pretty long story, but I'll skip to the funniest part.

Fast-forward to 1am. So three of the girls are left on a futon. Earlier that night Beth had pretended to get a "family emergency" phone call and left as soon as she had to pee and never returned. The three other girls were determined to win the game and impress Beth, and had been sitting, piss drunk (pun intended) in their own urine for hours on end. They were sitting on the futon, laughing, drinking, pissing themselves, when one of the girls gets kind of quiet for a few moments. All the sudden it started to smell like shit. At first two girls thought that the third girl had farted, but as they soon realized...she had crapped in her adult diaper. Then the drama starts....

The two want the one to leave and clean herself up because she reeks and it's making them sick, and they want to keep playing to win the game. They two were saying stuff like, "You idiot, you weren't supposed to poop in the diaper, just pee!!!" And the other girl said, "Nobody ever said that!!!" "Nobody thought that they needed to!!!!" etc. etc. So the girl with the crap in her pants is known for being an angry, oppositional drunk. She, of course, gets very pissed off, very loud, crosses her arms and refuses to move. An R.A. knocks on the door because of all the yelling and walks in on these three completely wasted girls wearing tank-tops and diapers, who reek like shit and piss. The RA starts yelling at them that they have to go shower because it's a health violation and then the girls get pissed because the RA is younger than them and they don't want to be bossed around (very classy, I know). Eventually, all these people start to gather in-and-around the room because of the yelling (this is where I started to witness the scene first hand). The two girls run away to the restroom because they got embarrassed when a crowd formed, but the girl with the shitty pants had decided that the best way to avoid embarrassment was to claim that she was not even wearing a diaper (she had a blanket over her lap), and also to claim that she didn't smell any shit smell. People were arguing with her trying to get her to go to the restroom but she eventually just put a blanket over her head and started screaming, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" over and over.

Everybody left and she just sat there on the futon and wouldn't move...the next day she was just gone. She was second semester junior and she just completely disappeared and never came back. She never got her clothes, or her things, just completely left campus and never answered any telephone calls or correspondence from her friends. This was probably the most absurd thing I've ever witnessed.
Last edited by longdaysjourney on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:38 am

I only felt unconfortable during the end of section 3 which I had RC and the hardest passage so I think thats why I screwed up . I didn't have to go to the bathroom I was just sooo hungry my stomach was eating itself.

xela kebert

Postby xela kebert » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am

longdaysjourney wrote:I would have peed my pants rather than left during a section...no question. And just to keep things scatological...

Here's a funny story about four girls I knew in college. To comprehend how these events could even come to be, you have to understand two things; First, these girls were dumb as rocks, and Second, three of the girls would do absolutely anything to impress "Beth," the fourth girl. Beth knew this and used it to her amusement quite often.

So one Friday afternoon Beth says something to the effect of, "Hey girls, I heard about this new drinking game, it's the hottest thing right now, my cousin from LA told me about it. You drink all night in one room, you get a ton of snacks and movies and you sit on the couch and you don't move. You never leave to go to the restroom, but it's cool because you're wearing depends adult diapers. If you get up off the couch you lose, unless you are getting up to put in a new movie." Of course--to me, hearing this back-story days later--this sounds like the worst night imaginable, but because these girls always agreed with everything that Beth said, they decided to do it. It's a pretty long story, but I'll skip to the funniest part.

Fast-forward to 1am. So three of the girls are left on a futon. Earlier that night Beth had pretended to get a "family emergency" phone call and left as soon as she had to pee and never returned. The three other girls were determined to win the game and impress Beth, and had been sitting, piss drunk (pun intended) in their own urine for hours on end. They were sitting on the futon, laughing, drinking, pissing themselves, when one of the girls gets kind of quiet for a few moments. All the sudden it started to smell like shit. At first two girls thought that the third girl had farted, but as they soon realized...she had crapped in her adult diaper. Then the drama starts....

The two want the one to leave and clean herself up because she reeks and it's making them sick, and they want to keep playing to win the game. They two were saying stuff like, "You idiot, you weren't supposed to poop in the diaper, just pee!!!" And the other girl said, "Nobody ever said that!!!" "Nobody thought that they needed to!!!!" etc. etc. So the girl with the crap in her pants is known for being an angry, oppositional drunk. She, of course, gets very pissed off, very loud, crosses her arms and refuses to move. An R.A. knocks on the door because of all the yelling and walks in on these three completely wasted girls wearing tank-tops and diapers, who reek like shit and piss. The RA starts yelling at them that they have to go shower because it's a health violation and then the girls get pissed because the RA is younger than them and they don't want to be bossed around (very classy, I know). Eventually, all these people start to gather in-and-around the room because of the yelling (this is where I started to witness the scene first hand). The two girls run away to the restroom because they got embarrassed when a crowd formed, but the girl with the shitty pants had decided that the best way to avoid embarrassment was to claim that she was not even wearing a diaper (she had a blanket over her lap), and also to claim that she didn't smell any shit smell. People were arguing with her trying to get her to go to the restroom but she eventually just put a blanket over her head and started screaming, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" over and over.

Everybody left and she just sat there on the futon and wouldn't move...the next day she was just gone. She was second semester junior and she just completely disappeared and never came back. She never got her clothes, or her things, just completely left campus and never answered any telephone calls or correspondence from her friends. This was probably the most absurd thing I've ever witnessed.

this deserves its own thread

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

Man, at my school, impressing people in social circumstances usually involved winning a game of Twilight Imperium or getting over a 85% on an orgo test or knowing Lawrence Krauss personally

sidhesadie

Postby sidhesadie » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 am

Def. nervous bladder issues, lol.

I went before we started, just to make sure, and I was still DYING by the end of sec. 2. I think because of the time it took for the proctor to actually start. I did go at the end of Sec 2, bc I finished with 7 minutes even after checking my answers. Small building, more than enough time to go. I was terrified sec. 3 would be LG and there was NO WAY I could do LG while about to pee my pants.

dcman06

Postby dcman06 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 pm

What I did was wake up at 6 AM, eat what I wanted so any #1 and #2 related issues were taken care of by 8:30 AM. But yes I did have to go after section 3 during the break.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”