Can we get to the bottom of this Experimental nonsense?

catsparka

Re: Can we get to the bottom of this Experimental nonsense?

Postby catsparka » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Snoring Meatball wrote:Does anyone who had RC or LG exp remember a question about a line in Mozart's Don Giovanni? It was on the right page, bottom left. That section seemed too good to be true.

I had an LG experimental. I don't remember a question about Mozart.

anni

Postby anni » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 pm

txadv11 wrote:I had:
LR
*LG
RC
LR
LG

Are you saying the 2nd was experimental? I can't figure out which section was which because I don't remember the content of either. :(

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 am

i think it's difficult to determine the LR experimental because it seems like there were at least two different LR experimental sections.

i for one, and a few others i've seen, had two 26 and one 25 question LR sections, whereas i also see other people saying they had two 25 and one 26 question LR sections.

r2b2ct

Postby r2b2ct » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 am

Patriot1208 wrote:WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING??????

LR real = EKG, Cardiologists, brick house, shakespeare, rule of law, car theft, parking cars, etc.
RC real = Black historians, UN resolution, comparative passage with language of humans and animals, forged paintings
LG real = drivers, nurses, artifacts, and track runners.

Some people probably don't remember which section those questions were in. Myself included. I had RC, LR, LR, LG, LR. The second LR seemed weird and seemed to start with unusually difficult questions. I remember one of the questions on the first page on that section took me by surprise because I had to slow down and think about it. I think that section was 26 questions, the first 25, and the third 26 again. I'm guessing that was the experimental.

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

yeah, i really hope that was experimental as well! i had 25, 26, 26 for LR and i remember that the second one was giving me trouble.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”