Whats included in a score report?

JesusChrist

Whats included in a score report?

Postby JesusChrist » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Do they show you how many you got wrong for each section? Percentiles?

jwmalone87

Re: Whats included in a score report?

Postby jwmalone87 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 pm

You can see which AC you chose versus the credited response. You'll get percentile, too.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 pm

JesusChrist wrote:Do they show you how many you got wrong for each section? Percentiles?

Yes

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 pm

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

YCrevolution wrote:There's a percentile chart for scores (and number wrong for a score).

You'll get a photocopy of your actual response sheet which will have a tick mark/correct answer beside each incorrect/blank response. The only major thing you won't have access to is the test questions (which are generally published at a later date).

Isnt that the disclourse book?

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

YCrevolution wrote:There's a percentile chart for scores (and number wrong for a score).

You'll get a photocopy of your actual response sheet which will have a tick mark/correct answer beside each incorrect/blank response. The only major thing you won't have access to is the test questions (which are generally published at a later date).

Really? I had access to a pdf of the test questions at the same time that I got my score.

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:

Really? I had access to a pdf of the test questions at the same time that I got my score.

I thought thats what the section was for.

plenipotentiary

Postby plenipotentiary » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:

I think it might depend on how early in the day you get your score? I didn't have access to my Item Response Report or the test questions for a while (maybe a couple of hours) after I got my score e-mailed to me.

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 pm

M_E_NYC

Postby M_E_NYC » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Wait, they email you the score? When did it come (time in the day) for those who took the test previously? IE when precisely will i be emailed my score//when can i check the website to view it?

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:37 pm

plenipotentiary wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:

I think it might depend on how early in the day you get your score? I didn't have access to my Item Response Report or the test questions for a while (maybe a couple of hours) after I got my score e-mailed to me.

It could have been an hour or two between scores being released and the questions being available. I was mid-nap when the scores were released so I didn't log onto my LSAC account immediately after scores being released.

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:38 pm

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

M_E_NYC wrote:Wait, they email you the score? When did it come (time in the day) for those who took the test previously? IE when precisely will i be emailed my score//when can i check the website to view it?

I took it for the first time this october, however, from experience on this board, they email you the score around a few days before the actual release date on the site. You can check, and most likely like everyone, feverishly refresh your lsac page until the documents show up, which i believe it necessary before your score is emailed.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 pm

YCrevolution wrote: For this email, you'll probably get your score sometime on Oct. 29th (I'd guess no earlier than noon Eastern).

Man...I have a noon flight on the 29th to go see my girlfriend for the weekend.

That'll be a fuuuun 2 hours

M_E_NYC

Postby M_E_NYC » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm

wait, so even though on LSAC it says score email date 11/1/10, its gonna come a few days before that?

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 pm

M_E_NYC wrote:wait, so even though on LSAC it says score email date 11/1/10, its gonna come a few days before that?

Of course there is no guarantee that it wont come on the exact day, i do not believe it has come out on the day they stated for a while. In fact, look for a thread that says predict the score release day and time soon.

Most people i spoke with guessed Oct 29, 2010, so that could be a date.

im_blue

Postby im_blue » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

M_E_NYC wrote:wait, so even though on LSAC it says score email date 11/1/10, its gonna come a few days before that?

almost certainly

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=132567

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 pm

T6Hopeful

Postby T6Hopeful » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 pm

M_E_NYC wrote:Wait, they email you the score? When did it come (time in the day) for those who took the test previously? IE when precisely will i be emailed my score//when can i check the website to view it?

I took the past June administration, and instead of the estimated June 28th date, I received my score at 2:49PM on June 25th. Of course like others have said there's no guarantee it'll come three days early or even on time, but there's really no point in FEVERISHLY checking it. After all, your score's not going to disappear if you don't happen to check it immediately when you receive it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”