Anyone take the LSAT at CSUN, UCLA or West LA recently?

SaMoDeb

Anyone take the LSAT at CSUN, UCLA or West LA recently?

Postby SaMoDeb » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

I've seen mixed reviews for all three of these testing centers on the Wikia, Simugator and Kaplan web sites. Anyone have any recent experiences that they can share (desk space, temperature, organization etc.)?

Thanks for your help - unfortunately I walked into yesterday's test on an hour of sleep and couldn't focus, so I'm taking it again in December.

CDiggy

Re: Anyone take the LSAT at CSUN, UCLA or West LA recently?

Postby CDiggy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

I took the October 2010 LSAT at CSUN, there were alot of people in line when I first arrived. A woman with a mega phone was yelling out rules and directions almost as if she was an army sargeant. We were than split up into rooms, the room was only half full, the desks were very small(I had to put my extra pencils on the floor), the temperature was great I was able to take the test comfortably in a tshirt and jeans and the proctors were very quite and helpful.

I would say the testing experience at CSUN is above average

SaMoDeb

Postby SaMoDeb » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks! Can I ask what time you finished? I just spoke with a friend who took the test at UCLA - she said they didn't even start the test until 10:15 and finished at 2:30. I took the test down in Orange County (all the local spots were sold out when I signed up) and we were done by 1:30.

CDiggy

Postby CDiggy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

SaMoDeb wrote:Thanks! Can I ask what time you finished? I just spoke with a friend who took the test at UCLA - she said they didn't even start the test until 10:15 and finished at 2:30. I took the test down in Orange County (all the local spots were sold out when I signed up) and we were done by 1:30.

I was done at CSUN around 1:30 also

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”