october test to december test Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
northwood

Platinum

october test to december test

Post by northwood » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm

allright... i promised myself that i wouldnt do this, but i cant stop myself.

i took the test yesterday, and while I walked out of the test thinking i hit my average prep cycle, im allready starting to think about the december test ( i signed up for it yesterday as an insurance policy that I will be able to take it, if I dont like my score). While I am very optimistic, i also am a worry wort, so I want to be as prepared as possible for the possibility of a retake, and begin to study again for the december test around 10/24. ( I have been studying for october since june, so i need to walk away from this for 2 weeks and enjoy life). My achillies heel is RC. Do you think the RCB is a good investment? Should i purchase it now, so that i can read through it and be ready to tackle it on the 24th ( with the full intention of stopping prep when i get my score back), or should I wait until after i get my score back to purchase the book??

sorry about the long post.

voltage88

Bronze

Re: october test to december test

Post by voltage88 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:27 pm

I thought it was the least helpful of all the bibles. It gives you some general tips that I'm sure you've heard of before. It also has some diagramming tips. I tried to diagram RC passages, but it was too time consuming and not really productive for me. But if you're into diagramming, it might be of help.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”