Logic game determines the curve.

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby incompetentia » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

Correct

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby Ragged » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

incompetentia wrote:Correct


Ok good, cuz I was worried I might have missed something on articles.

User avatar
rso11
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby rso11 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 am

Yep.

User avatar
iwanta170
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby iwanta170 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 am

Anyone think we could see another -12 curve? I've heard people complaining about all three sections being difficult. Though this may happen after every test

littlepixie11
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby littlepixie11 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 am

iwanta170 wrote:Anyone think we could see another -12 curve? I've heard people complaining about all three sections being difficult. Though this may happen after every test

Unsure. I took the Dec 09, which I thought was hard, but I was also very unprepared and emotional.

User avatar
iwanta170
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby iwanta170 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 am

littlepixie11 wrote:
iwanta170 wrote:Anyone think we could see another -12 curve? I've heard people complaining about all three sections being difficult. Though this may happen after every test

Unsure. I took the Dec 09, which I thought was hard, but I was also very unprepared and emotional.

I meant to say all 3 types of sections.

I doubt we'll see a curve like Dec 09 but -12 seems possible

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby incompetentia » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 am

I think after any test, there are always going to be complaints about every section. It's not an easy test no matter how you spin it.

I'm sure even the -8 tests had people really worried about each section...I'm still sticking to my prediction of -10.

justadude55
Posts: 963
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby justadude55 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 am

ThreeYears wrote:The decisive factor for the curve has always being Logic Game section.

No matter how you feel about the LR or RC, it's nothing close to the awful feeling of one unsolved LG. This is why there is much less uproar this time compared to June test. As much as I want the opposite, it wont be a very generous curve based on the current reaction to LG section.


fyi, if your evidence is the LG on PT 60 was really hard:

The curve for a 170 was a -12.

December, if you say it was easier: (it was out of 99, because of a canceled question)

The curve for a 170 was -14.

personally, id rather have more q's and be able to get more wrong than have less q's and need to get less wrong.

littlepixie11
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Re: Logic game determines the curve.

Postby littlepixie11 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 am

WHo knows. I'm looking at old posts about guess the curve for June 2010, people were saying -10s and -11s, only hoping for a -12. People generally say -10 for every test, and this happened after the Dec 09 curve, so Id say its hard to gauge from people's responses.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, Instrumental, lawcapture, mrgstephe, njames1961, theGrinch and 8 guests