Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

jarofsoup

Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I found this section to be almost impossible to do. I could not even get through the last game.

But then something amazing happened. I opened section 4 and brand new games. This made me feel like I had a second chance, and they were much easier.

I was wondering if everyone felt this way that had the expiramental?

I know a lot of people had a hard time with the games, but I think I found it to be easy because the expiramental was so so hard.

Kind of a mixed blessing.

Any questions pm me.

KevinP

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby KevinP » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Funny... I finished the experimental LG without any problems albeit there were a few tricky inferences. The real LG screwed me over. My pride wouldn't allow me to skip one damn question which I spent 10 mins on and didn't get to finish the rest of LG. I usually finish LG 25-30 mins w/ 0-1 missed. So I cancelled and I am retaking.

piccolittle

Postby piccolittle » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I had the same feeling... I was SO flustered during my first section, which ran over into my games section, where I missed a rule AND misbubbled. I was feeling really awkward about it until I saw the second LG! And thank god! Since I figured it was the 'real' section (it was after the break), I buckled down, concentrated more, and I feel pretty good about it.

WonkyPanda

Postby WonkyPanda » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Dude, sub-zones nearly made me have an aneurism. It may have not been a hard game for some but that game bent me over..hard. Luckily, I found the 2nd LG to be FAR easier and I finished with time to check me answers.

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

WonkyPanda wrote:Dude, sub-zones nearly made me have an aneurism. It may have not been a hard game for some but that game bent me over..hard. Luckily, I found the 2nd LG to be FAR easier and I finished with time to check me answers.

Subdivs ruined me. So did the first game in that section.

saveferris

Postby saveferris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

I had RC-LG-LR-LG-LR and my experimental LG was super easy. I finished with 4 minutes to spare and that is even after checking over some answers I already felt confident about but really just wanted to eliminate the other answer choices.

I felt though that it was too good to be true, and of course it was.

EK14

Postby EK14 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.

voltage88

Postby voltage88 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

EK14 wrote:My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.

omg yes. it was a pain to try to re-diagram it whenever they introduced a local condition. it wasn't a difficult game, just super time consuming.

Sinra

Postby Sinra » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:13 pm

jarofsoup wrote:I found this section to be almost impossible to do. I could not even get through the last game.

But then something amazing happened. I opened section 4 and brand new games. This made me feel like I had a second chance, and they were much easier.

I was wondering if everyone felt this way that had the expiramental?

I know a lot of people had a hard time with the games, but I think I found it to be easy because the expiramental was so so hard.

Kind of a mixed blessing.

Any questions pm me.

I actually can't remember my exp. LG. I remember the real one and I remember the zones. That's about it. I know I finished it and though the last game was a bit hard, it was kind of limiting in many ways so it was easier than it looked. I can't recall the first three at all. But I remember they were okay. Real LGs were just so damn time-consuming. There were at least 3-4 answers that I worked through and marked down the answer after knowing it was right...but didn't get a chance to double-check.

rso11

Postby rso11 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

I thought the experimental was way easier than the real. Which sucks for me. haha

saveferris

Postby saveferris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm

rso11 wrote:I thought the experimental was way easier than the real. Which sucks for me. haha

I agree! Did your experimental have the game about woodworking and toys and inventions? That's the only game I remember from that section.

NJcollegestudent

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

EK14 wrote:My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.

That one was not so bad.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

On my experimental LG I had to semi guess on 2. The rest was simple. The real deal I finished with like 3 minutes to spare. Seemed too easy if anything. Afraid I missed something without noticing.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”