Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

jarofsoup
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

I found this section to be almost impossible to do. I could not even get through the last game.

But then something amazing happened. I opened section 4 and brand new games. This made me feel like I had a second chance, and they were much easier.

I was wondering if everyone felt this way that had the expiramental?

I know a lot of people had a hard time with the games, but I think I found it to be easy because the expiramental was so so hard.

Kind of a mixed blessing.

Any questions pm me.

User avatar
KevinP
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby KevinP » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Funny... I finished the experimental LG without any problems albeit there were a few tricky inferences. The real LG screwed me over. My pride wouldn't allow me to skip one damn question which I spent 10 mins on and didn't get to finish the rest of LG. I usually finish LG 25-30 mins w/ 0-1 missed. So I cancelled and I am retaking.

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby piccolittle » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I had the same feeling... I was SO flustered during my first section, which ran over into my games section, where I missed a rule AND misbubbled. I was feeling really awkward about it until I saw the second LG! And thank god! Since I figured it was the 'real' section (it was after the break), I buckled down, concentrated more, and I feel pretty good about it.

User avatar
WonkyPanda
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby WonkyPanda » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Dude, sub-zones nearly made me have an aneurism. It may have not been a hard game for some but that game bent me over..hard. Luckily, I found the 2nd LG to be FAR easier and I finished with time to check me answers.

jarofsoup
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

WonkyPanda wrote:Dude, sub-zones nearly made me have an aneurism. It may have not been a hard game for some but that game bent me over..hard. Luckily, I found the 2nd LG to be FAR easier and I finished with time to check me answers.




Subdivs ruined me. So did the first game in that section.

saveferris
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby saveferris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

I had RC-LG-LR-LG-LR and my experimental LG was super easy. I finished with 4 minutes to spare and that is even after checking over some answers I already felt confident about but really just wanted to eliminate the other answer choices.

I felt though that it was too good to be true, and of course it was.

EK14
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby EK14 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:45 pm

My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.

User avatar
voltage88
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby voltage88 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

EK14 wrote:My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.


omg yes. it was a pain to try to re-diagram it whenever they introduced a local condition. it wasn't a difficult game, just super time consuming.

User avatar
Sinra
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby Sinra » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:13 pm

jarofsoup wrote:I found this section to be almost impossible to do. I could not even get through the last game.

But then something amazing happened. I opened section 4 and brand new games. This made me feel like I had a second chance, and they were much easier.

I was wondering if everyone felt this way that had the expiramental?

I know a lot of people had a hard time with the games, but I think I found it to be easy because the expiramental was so so hard.

Kind of a mixed blessing.

Any questions pm me.


I actually can't remember my exp. LG. I remember the real one and I remember the zones. That's about it. I know I finished it and though the last game was a bit hard, it was kind of limiting in many ways so it was easier than it looked. I can't recall the first three at all. But I remember they were okay. Real LGs were just so damn time-consuming. There were at least 3-4 answers that I worked through and marked down the answer after knowing it was right...but didn't get a chance to double-check.

User avatar
rso11
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby rso11 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

I thought the experimental was way easier than the real. Which sucks for me. haha

saveferris
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby saveferris » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm

rso11 wrote:I thought the experimental was way easier than the real. Which sucks for me. haha


I agree! Did your experimental have the game about woodworking and toys and inventions? That's the only game I remember from that section.

NJcollegestudent
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby NJcollegestudent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

EK14 wrote:My Experimental LG section was insane. The one with the different centurys 18th, 19th, 20th... was some sort of SUPER Hybrid / rare game.... I pity anyone who ends up with that question in a future test.



That one was not so bad.

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Expiramental Logic Game Section Did it scare you?

Postby Ragged » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

On my experimental LG I had to semi guess on 2. The rest was simple. The real deal I finished with like 3 minutes to spare. Seemed too easy if anything. Afraid I missed something without noticing.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests