Overheard at the LSAT

kkklick

Re: Overheard at the LSAT

Postby kkklick » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Sandro777 wrote:Something I saw before the test freaked me out. I pulled up next to some guy waiting in his car (jaguar or something). He got out, started walking towards the test center. I think he went inside for a hot minute , came back to his car and drove off.

What was he doing? Was he dropping someone off? Did he forget his wallet? Did he decide not to take the test? Was he at the wrong center? Did his gf forget her 5hour energy? Was he practicing a dry run for the Feb11 test?

lol I really wouldn't be suprised if this was the case.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 pm

kkklick wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:Something I saw before the test freaked me out. I pulled up next to some guy waiting in his car (jaguar or something). He got out, started walking towards the test center. I think he went inside for a hot minute , came back to his car and drove off.

What was he doing? Was he dropping someone off? Did he forget his wallet? Did he decide not to take the test? Was he at the wrong center? Did his gf forget her 5hour energy? Was he practicing a dry run for the Feb11 test?

That's hilarious. To just show up with the zip lock bag, wait and act all nervous and talk to people like you're about to take the thing with them and then when everyone is being let in the room just peace out. Usually people like that are the ones who end up doing poorly.

iWayneState

Postby iWayneState » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 am

I drive a Jaguar, you saw me?

megaTTTron

Postby megaTTTron » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:21 am

Ragged wrote:
kkklick wrote:

That's hilarious. To just show up with the zip lock bag, wait and act all nervous and talk to people like you're about to take the thing with them and then when everyone is being let in the room just peace out. Usually people like that are the ones who end up doing poorly.

Haha. I'm going to start showing up at LSAT exam locations and losing my shit moments before they let people in the room. Hahah. Man 600 posts. fml.

s0ph1e2007

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 am

iWayneState wrote:

I drive a Jaguar, you saw me?

see I knew it was a good idea being nice to you haha
jk jk

iWayneState

Postby iWayneState » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 am

No, seriously that was probably me. I went back to my car for some cigs and a king size twix.

Shooter

Postby Shooter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 am

kkklick wrote:
edgnarly wrote:The guy sitting next to me in the hall while we were waiting had never studied, never looked at PT, just decided to show up because he worked in a law office and thought he might go to law school. He had no idea what the test was about. I told him, you don't loose points for guessing, good luck.

There was a couple in the hall way too, acting like they were in high school. Over the top PDA. You would think that by the time you get to the point in your life where you are trying to go to law school you would have developed a sense of when such things are appropriate and when they are not.

This happened at 2 of the 3 LSAT's I took, it was annoying. Watching these 2 make out and laughing about how they are going to "merk" the test definately threw me off. It was more awkward than anything. The most interesting part was their reaction leaving the test, they didn't want to have anything to do with each other and looked like they wanted to /selves Romeo & Juliet style.

OMG, this is too funny!

Merk, lmao.

SchopenhauerFTW

Re: .

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm

lol great job made me laugh.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Applauds*

I hope you do well now.

well-hello-there

Postby well-hello-there » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm

kkklick wrote:lol great job made me laugh.

+1

zonto

Postby zonto » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

That cartoon, combined with the post showing a picture of a stained glass window with a baseball hole and the "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" face, could not more perfectly describe my experience on Saturday. Bravo!

ATR

Postby ATR » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:08 pm

That was amazing.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 am

Amazing comic. They should automatically give you a 170+ just for that.

The Gentleman

Postby The Gentleman » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:13 am

Haha I just saw that on LSAT Blog! Hilarious!

pereira6

Postby pereira6 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 am

So funny dude...best part was the "CONGRATULATIONS you eliminated ALL the answer choices!" part, absolutely made me die laughing and I showed it to my friends around me and they just thought I was insane.

People just don't understand how we feel, ladies and gentlemen. And by people I include the thousands of LSAT test takers who are clueless haha

2Serious4Numbers

Postby 2Serious4Numbers » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:48 am

Very well done.

Postby 2807 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Classic! Hilarious. I think the hoody-up while walking home really conveys the despair. It is the best part.

mchuynh

Postby mchuynh » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:52 am

LOL!! the cartoon! AHHA so cute :)

RefleX

Postby RefleX » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 pm

I didn't really overhear anything at the LSAT, but I saw something pretty funny worth sharing. Some kid came decked out in a full suit and in his allowed plastic bag, he had but a single sugar cookie. Nothing more. It put me in a pretty good mood going into it.

joebloe

Postby joebloe » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

RefleX wrote:I didn't really overhear anything at the LSAT, but I saw something pretty funny worth sharing. Some kid came decked out in a full suit and in his allowed plastic bag, he had but a single sugar cookie. Nothing more. It put me in a pretty good mood going into it.

Was it a full gallon bag?

kitmitzi

Postby kitmitzi » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

My proctor forgot about the no phones rule until someone started texting during the instructions. She took his phone and proceeded to make fun of him for having an older flip phone. Then she jokingly asked the room, "I don't even want this phone. Anyone have an iphone that they'd like to give me?" and two kids in the room turned in their iphones.

swampthang

Postby swampthang » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I didn’t overhear or participate in any memorable conversations, but I remember a girl in my test center was decked out head-to-toe in Dartmouth gear (we were nowhere near NH). I went to a pretty top notch UG and I certainly have my own elitist tendencies, but even I thought this was a bit pretentious.

Also, we were taking the test on these big lab tables, and at the break the girl sitting next to me at my table moved to a different table. Very confused as I wasn’t sweating profusely, tapping my pencil, making noises to myself, or anything really. It was a little strange, and just the tiniest bit hurtful.

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:20 pm

swampthang wrote:I didn’t overhear or participate in any memorable conversations, but I remember a girl in my test center was decked out head-to-toe in Dartmouth gear (we were nowhere near NH). I went to a pretty top notch UG and I certainly have my own elitist tendencies, but even I thought this was a bit pretentious.

Also, we were taking the test on these big lab tables, and at the break the girl sitting next to me at my table moved to a different table. Very confused as I wasn’t sweating profusely, tapping my pencil, making noises to myself, or anything really. It was a little strange, and just the tiniest bit hurtful.

I've told this story before, but the kid next to me was decked out in his Princeton gear. Was talking to him beforehand, and he said he didn't study for it because he heard that its all logic and that you don't need any actual knowledge of anything beforehand. I rolled my eyes and lol'ed on the inside at hearing this. In the middle of the test, he got up and walked out after he realized that it just wasn't happening. He was still outside when the test let out and he went on to become my first tutoring client.

SchopenhauerFTW

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:32 pm

dakatz wrote:
swampthang wrote:I didn’t overhear or participate in any memorable conversations, but I remember a girl in my test center was decked out head-to-toe in Dartmouth gear (we were nowhere near NH). I went to a pretty top notch UG and I certainly have my own elitist tendencies, but even I thought this was a bit pretentious.

I've told this story before, but the kid next to me was decked out in his Princeton gear. Was talking to him beforehand, and he said he didn't study for it because he heard that its all logic and that you don't need any actual knowledge of anything beforehand. I rolled my eyes and lol'ed on the inside at hearing this. In the middle of the test, he got up and walked out after he realized that it just wasn't happening. He was still outside when the test let out and he went on to become my first tutoring client.

I remember reading about that in October. What an awesome update.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”