Overheard at the LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Mr. Pancakes

Silver

Re: Overheard at the LSAT

Post by Mr. Pancakes » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Tom Joad wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:Marlo's gone full douchetard.
Good can still come of this. The mods could ban all NYC IPs.
i fucking hope so.

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:31 pm

marlo3point0 wrote:Seriously? In the age of IP proxy, an IP ban? lol. I'll be reading the boards. Don't get a heart attack. You can't do anything about it :wink: .
OK, how about this: You stop registering proxies and accept your ban, and I don't forward your most common IP addresses to the LSAC security account and post them here for all to see.

Br3v

Gold

Post by Br3v » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Called it

flem

Diamond

Post by flem » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:33 pm

aschup wrote:OK, how about this: You stop registering proxies and accept your ban, and I don't forward your most common IP addresses to the LSAC security account and post them here for all to see.
popcorn.gif

birdlaw117

Gold

Post by birdlaw117 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Can someone please create Marlo4point0 from a proxy right now?

Edit: don't actually do this, btw.
Last edited by birdlaw117 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

aschup wrote:
marlo3point0 wrote:Seriously? In the age of IP proxy, an IP ban? lol. I'll be reading the boards. Don't get a heart attack. You can't do anything about it :wink: .
OK, how about this: You stop registering proxies and accept your ban, and I don't forward your most common IP addresses to the LSAC security account and post them here for all to see.
Well, this just got real pretty quickly.

flem

Diamond

Post by flem » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

bjsesq wrote:Well, this just got real pretty quickly.
bro, remember, marlo gives zero fucks

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Work is suddenly tolerable.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
Tom Joad wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote: Where did this happen?
I know mods are on the case, because I made a "LOLO MARLO SUCKS" post in the moderation thread and it got deleted. If he didn't obviously suck so bad I would probably be looking at losing banginity.
EDIT: shitty quoting
huh? Aschup told him to enjoy his vacation, and I assume it is at least in part, a body of work ban
I was confused about what ban you were talking about. He was already banned so I thought you were talking as if aschup had already permabanned him.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 pm

tfleming09 wrote:
bjsesq wrote:Well, this just got real pretty quickly.
bro, remember, marlo gives zero fucks
Irregularity reports aren't something to fuck around with. He needs to back off.

Paraflam

Bronze

Post by Paraflam » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm

I mean, even if LSAC were to find out exactly who this guy is, they wouldn't really have any way of telling if he actually cheated or not.

specialsnowflake

New

Post by specialsnowflake » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 pm

want more lulz pwease

twenty

Gold

Post by twenty » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 pm

This is the best day ever.

edit> lololol180posts

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:huh? Aschup told him to enjoy his vacation, and I assume it is at least in part, a body of work ban
I banned him for two weeks for either a) trolling in the on-topics, or b) cheating on the LSAT and posting about it seemingly to gloat (which is basically still trolling in the on-topics). His shit-posting elsewhere on TLS wasn't really a factor, and it wasn't a body-of-work ban. When I banned the first alt I IP banned for a month because I'm lazy (phpBB gives you 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc. options, and you have to manually enter the dates/times for anything else).

bruss

Bronze

Post by bruss » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

aschup wrote:
marlo45 wrote:No more hateful responses?

Alright, i'm fucking with you. I didn't/couldn't go back to any section even if i wanted to because i was sitting right in front of one of the proctors (his desk was 3 feet from mine). I didn't/couldn't bring a digital timer because they check your shit. I didn't/couldn't bring blank/plain paper for the aforementioned reason.

Why can't we bring blank paper to the test site for diagramming? A simple (no alarm) digital timer? And why the fuck can't the test be given as a whole where you can benefit from your strengths to offset your weaknesses?

LSAC, fuck you. I might be sitting the Oct. test, though, so don't hold that against me.
Enjoy your vacation, dick.
Aschup. Since when do we use lounge language in the prep area. Wow

katesearches

New

Post by katesearches » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

RedBirds2011 wrote:
katesearches wrote:I was pretty much in a daze most of the time, but there was this one girl who was talking really loudly during the break.

"That was SO easy. I know I did really well on it. I mean, it can't be anything but easy for me, I don't know about you guys."

I was so tempted to turn around, glare at her and tell her to shut up. Maybe I was more sensitive than usual, but it just rubbed me the wrong way, kinda obnoxious.

"I mean it can't be anything but easy for me"

Lolwut. I fucking hate people lol
i know seriously

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Paraflam wrote:I mean, even if LSAC were to find out exactly who this guy is, they wouldn't really have any way of telling if he actually cheated or not.
Think that will stop them from noting an irregularity?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

flem

Diamond

Post by flem » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:43 pm

bjsesq wrote:
Paraflam wrote:I mean, even if LSAC were to find out exactly who this guy is, they wouldn't really have any way of telling if he actually cheated or not.
Think that will stop them from noting an irregularity?
Especially if he retook and jumped from a previous score

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:43 pm

aschup wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:huh? Aschup told him to enjoy his vacation, and I assume it is at least in part, a body of work ban
I banned him for two weeks for either a) trolling in the on-topics, or b) cheating on the LSAT and posting about it seemingly to gloat (which is basically still trolling in the on-topics). His shit-posting elsewhere on TLS wasn't really a factor, and it wasn't a body-of-work ban. When I banned the first alt I IP banned for a month because I'm lazy (phpBB gives you 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc. options, and you have to manually enter the dates/times for anything else).
are people's obnoxious behavior in the off topics ever a factor (disregarding hate speak, AA debate etc.)?

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

bruss wrote:
aschup wrote:
marlo45 wrote:No more hateful responses?

Alright, i'm fucking with you. I didn't/couldn't go back to any section even if i wanted to because i was sitting right in front of one of the proctors (his desk was 3 feet from mine). I didn't/couldn't bring a digital timer because they check your shit. I didn't/couldn't bring blank/plain paper for the aforementioned reason.

Why can't we bring blank paper to the test site for diagramming? A simple (no alarm) digital timer? And why the fuck can't the test be given as a whole where you can benefit from your strengths to offset your weaknesses?

LSAC, fuck you. I might be sitting the Oct. test, though, so don't hold that against me.
Enjoy your vacation, dick.
This is the second time my liberality with language has given you the vapors. Do you need to sit down for a minute?

chup

Diamond

Post by chup » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
aschup wrote:
are people's obnoxious behavior in the off topics ever a factor (disregarding hate speak, AA debate etc.)?
It didn't do him any favors here, but the universal rule is that you have to do something banworthy per se to get banned. There are plenty of terrible posters who manage to stay well within the rules. The body-of-work ban is very rare.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

specialsnowflake wrote:want more lulz pwease
bruss wrote:
aschup wrote: Enjoy your vacation, dick.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Bruss is in here now? This thread is like moths to the flame, but for idiots.

Mr. Pancakes

Silver

Post by Mr. Pancakes » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:Bruss is in here now? This thread is like moths to the flame, but for idiots.
hai

flem

Diamond

Post by flem » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Mr. Pancakes wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:Bruss is in here now? This thread is like moths to the flame, but for idiots.
hai
This is the best gif you have ever posted

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”