Rough LR Questions

JoeShmoe11

Rough LR Questions

Postby JoeShmoe11 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 am

Anyone else notice the LR sections to be MUCH harder than RC and LG? I thought RC was the easiest of all the newest tests and LG was a lot easier than all the old-school ones but then I got to the LR sections and there were so many questions that seemed to have all wrong answers and then one irrelevant while others had two (seemingly) completely correct answers.

The antibiotics, brick wall, and heat/metal ones in particular threw me off. Oh and the owls one. They were so strange and dissimilar to any practice test I've taken!

Adjudicator

Re: Rough LR Questions

Postby Adjudicator » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 am

JoeShmoe11 wrote:Anyone else notice the LR sections to be MUCH harder than RC and LG? I thought RC was the easiest of all the newest tests and LG was a lot easier than all the old-school ones but then I got to the LR sections and there were so many questions that seemed to have all wrong answers and then one irrelevant while others had two (seemingly) completely correct answers.

The antibiotics, brick wall, and heat/metal ones in particular threw me off. Oh and the owls one. They were so strange and dissimilar to any practice test I've taken!

I would agree... we'll see when the results are released, but subjectively, LR is where I felt the most uncertainty. I definitely know what you mean about questions with all wrong answers, or multiple correct answers.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”