so absolutely no way i can take it a 4th time? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Korlath

New

so absolutely no way i can take it a 4th time?

Post by Korlath » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm

I took and canceled in Sep 09
bombed Sept 09
I don't know how I feel about today.

I get really scared of these exams. I was scoring 160-164 on my practice exams. I do really well in LR and RC. I'm not that good at LG but I can get through them.

Today I thought was going pretty well. I had the LR LR RC LR LG test.

LR1 I thought was very easy.
LR2 exp? I thought was pretty difficult
LR3 I thought was average but i finished with time to spare
RC i thought was easier than usual.

LG...well...I thought I had mastered my anxiety problems but I freaked out on the first game! I regained my strength and finished game 1 and struggled my way through game 2. The nurse game killed me. I barely had enough time to finish the last game and that one also gave me a hard time.

Has anyone ever scored pretty decent after getting raped in an entire section?

I dont know what to do. I know for sure I cant cancel because this is my last chance. I feel like I made up for LG in my other sections but I don't know....is there no way to take it a 4th time? I just want a 160... D: What if I email the college im applying to?

Korlath

New

Re: so absolutely no way i can take it a 4th time?

Post by Korlath » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm

thanks. this helps.

2011Law

Silver

Post by 2011Law » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

I haven't taken the test yet, but I'm thinking that if you prepared yourself to the best of your ability three times and couldn't get the score you wanted, then you should try to live with it. I don't imagine there are that many people that score much higher on their 3rd or 4th test than on their first or second. And if you couldn't take the test seriously enough or couldn't find the time to study, then you are probably not ready for law school.

Korlath

New

Post by Korlath » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

2011Law wrote:I haven't taken the test yet, but I'm thinking that if you prepared yourself to the best of your ability three times and couldn't get the score you wanted, then you should try to live with it. I don't imagine there are that many people that score much higher on their 3rd or 4th test than on their first or second. And if you couldn't take the test seriously enough or couldn't find the time to study, then you are probably not ready for law school.
I guess you're right. FYI, though, I took this test serious from day one. I was sick in Sept and had to cancel. I freaked out in Dec09. Today went good. I probably did better than I think in LG.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”