RC RC LR LG LR

policestate1234

RC RC LR LG LR

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Anyone have this one? I'm pretty sure the second one is the experimental.

3|ink

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby 3|ink » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

2 RCs in a row? Brutal.

policestate1234

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm

3|ink wrote:2 RCs in a row? Brutal.

Nah...I enjoyed the reading comprehension. I once had three LR in a row and that was a killer.

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah it was brutal, i hope the second one was experimental.

Adjudicator

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.

policestate1234

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

sophia.olive wrote:Yeah it was brutal, i hope the second one was experimental.

Yea that was the Kant passage from the other posts they said it was experimental. I gotta say though I had problem with the last passage of the second RC but other than that I felt it was smooth sailing.

JoeShmoe11

Postby JoeShmoe11 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.

YESSS finished second with 4 left to do, finished first one just on time (might've guessed one). You just made me a happy camper :D

happywarmgun

Postby happywarmgun » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

I had this one too. I know 2 was the exp... but i cant remember which set of questions were on there...

was 2 the one w the african american historians? That sucked.

Adjudicator

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

JoeShmoe11 wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.

YESSS finished second with 4 left to do, finished first one just on time (might've guessed one). You just made me a happy camper :D

Of course, I'm assuming that they didn't switch the two RC sections around for any of the tests.... was your 1st RC the one with the United Nations human rights treaty? That was the real one.

JoeShmoe11

Postby JoeShmoe11 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Adjudicator wrote:
JoeShmoe11 wrote:

Of course, I'm assuming that they didn't switch the two RC sections around for any of the tests.... was your 1st RC the one with the United Nations human rights treaty? That was the real one.

I think so, but Im not 100% sure. Was trying to figure out by number (IE RC1 or RC2) because the two meshed together for me. I sure they wouldn't switch them. 1 was distinctly easier, right?

Adjudicator

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

JoeShmoe11 wrote:I think so, but Im not 100% sure. Was trying to figure out by number (IE RC1 or RC2) because the two meshed together for me. I sure they wouldn't switch them. 1 was distinctly easier, right?

1 was definitely easier for me. 1 was the one that started with a passage about the UN and a human rights treaty, and something about art forgery, something about animals and communication, etc.

policestate1234

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

JoeShmoe11 wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:
JoeShmoe11 wrote:

I think so, but Im not 100% sure. Was trying to figure out by number (IE RC1 or RC2) because the two meshed together for me. I sure they wouldn't switch them. 1 was distinctly easier, right?

The first one was def easier.

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Yea, I had this one.

Holy god damn fucking shit!!!! the second one was the experimental!!!! If that is correct I think I'll be writing the next "How to 180" article. Two RCs in a row was my worst case scenario going in...but if the second was the experimental then it worked out fine.

The first was sooo easy and the second was a bit tough.

Adjudicator

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

longdaysjourney wrote:

Yea, I had this one.

Holy god damn fucking shit!!!! the second one was the experimental!!!! If that is correct I think I'll be writing the next "How to 180" article. Two RCs in a row was my worst case scenario going in...but if the second was the experimental then it worked out fine.

Yeah, same story here... do you remember what was in the first RC? If it was the one with the UN Human Rights and monkeys and bees and stuff, then you're good.

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Adjudicator wrote:
longdaysjourney wrote:

Yea, I had this one.

Yeah, same story here... do you remember what was in the first RC? If it was the one with the UN Human Rights and monkeys and bees and stuff, then you're good.

I can't keep them straight...my memory just mushed them into a shapeless mass that flickers with a faint glow of African Americans, owls, and human rights charters....

longdaysjourney

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

longdaysjourney wrote:African Americans, owls, and human rights charters....

p.s. that should be a movie tagline

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”