RC RC LR LG LR

policestate1234
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

RC RC LR LG LR

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Anyone have this one? I'm pretty sure the second one is the experimental.

User avatar
3|ink
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby 3|ink » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

2 RCs in a row? Brutal.

policestate1234
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm

3|ink wrote:2 RCs in a row? Brutal.


Nah...I enjoyed the reading comprehension. I once had three LR in a row and that was a killer.

User avatar
sophia.olive
Posts: 885
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby sophia.olive » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah it was brutal, i hope the second one was experimental.

User avatar
Adjudicator
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.

policestate1234
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

sophia.olive wrote:Yeah it was brutal, i hope the second one was experimental.


Yea that was the Kant passage from the other posts they said it was experimental. I gotta say though I had problem with the last passage of the second RC but other than that I felt it was smooth sailing.

User avatar
JoeShmoe11
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby JoeShmoe11 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


YESSS finished second with 4 left to do, finished first one just on time (might've guessed one). You just made me a happy camper :D

happywarmgun
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby happywarmgun » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

I had this one too. I know 2 was the exp... but i cant remember which set of questions were on there...

was 2 the one w the african american historians? That sucked.

User avatar
Adjudicator
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

JoeShmoe11 wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


YESSS finished second with 4 left to do, finished first one just on time (might've guessed one). You just made me a happy camper :D


Of course, I'm assuming that they didn't switch the two RC sections around for any of the tests.... was your 1st RC the one with the United Nations human rights treaty? That was the real one.

User avatar
JoeShmoe11
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby JoeShmoe11 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Adjudicator wrote:
JoeShmoe11 wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


YESSS finished second with 4 left to do, finished first one just on time (might've guessed one). You just made me a happy camper :D


Of course, I'm assuming that they didn't switch the two RC sections around for any of the tests.... was your 1st RC the one with the United Nations human rights treaty? That was the real one.


I think so, but Im not 100% sure. Was trying to figure out by number (IE RC1 or RC2) because the two meshed together for me. I sure they wouldn't switch them. 1 was distinctly easier, right?

User avatar
Adjudicator
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

JoeShmoe11 wrote:I think so, but Im not 100% sure. Was trying to figure out by number (IE RC1 or RC2) because the two meshed together for me. I sure they wouldn't switch them. 1 was distinctly easier, right?


1 was definitely easier for me. 1 was the one that started with a passage about the UN and a human rights treaty, and something about art forgery, something about animals and communication, etc.

policestate1234
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby policestate1234 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

JoeShmoe11 wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:
JoeShmoe11 wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


YESSS finished second with 4 left to do, finished first one just on time (might've guessed one). You just made me a happy camper :D


Of course, I'm assuming that they didn't switch the two RC sections around for any of the tests.... was your 1st RC the one with the United Nations human rights treaty? That was the real one.


I think so, but Im not 100% sure. Was trying to figure out by number (IE RC1 or RC2) because the two meshed together for me. I sure they wouldn't switch them. 1 was distinctly easier, right?


The first one was def easier.

User avatar
longdaysjourney
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


Yea, I had this one.

Holy god damn fucking shit!!!! the second one was the experimental!!!! If that is correct I think I'll be writing the next "How to 180" article. Two RCs in a row was my worst case scenario going in...but if the second was the experimental then it worked out fine.

The first was sooo easy and the second was a bit tough.

User avatar
Adjudicator
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

longdaysjourney wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


Yea, I had this one.

Holy god damn fucking shit!!!! the second one was the experimental!!!! If that is correct I think I'll be writing the next "How to 180" article. Two RCs in a row was my worst case scenario going in...but if the second was the experimental then it worked out fine.

The first was sooo easy and the second was a bit tough.


Yeah, same story here... do you remember what was in the first RC? If it was the one with the UN Human Rights and monkeys and bees and stuff, then you're good.

User avatar
longdaysjourney
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Adjudicator wrote:
longdaysjourney wrote:
Adjudicator wrote:I had this one, and I struggled with the 2nd RC, which I figured was the experimental. Turns out it was, because the 1st RC was the same as what everyone else had.


Yea, I had this one.

Holy god damn fucking shit!!!! the second one was the experimental!!!! If that is correct I think I'll be writing the next "How to 180" article. Two RCs in a row was my worst case scenario going in...but if the second was the experimental then it worked out fine.

The first was sooo easy and the second was a bit tough.


Yeah, same story here... do you remember what was in the first RC? If it was the one with the UN Human Rights and monkeys and bees and stuff, then you're good.


I can't keep them straight...my memory just mushed them into a shapeless mass that flickers with a faint glow of African Americans, owls, and human rights charters....

User avatar
longdaysjourney
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: RC RC LR LG LR

Postby longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

longdaysjourney wrote:African Americans, owls, and human rights charters....


p.s. that should be a movie tagline




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: batlaw, BobBoblaw, dontsaywhatyoumean, Lahtso Nuggin, PantoroB, Tazewell, xn3345 and 20 guests