Diarrhea dooms my test

victorlong

Diarrhea dooms my test

Postby victorlong » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I have to say I am looking for something to blame for...besides my bad job, though I have no any feelings about how well I did during the test.

My layout is RC LR LR LG LR. RC is easier than I expected, especially the first UDHR one. So I get into a good mood very soon and continue to do the next two LRs. LR is LR, I think I do an average job as usual.

During the test, I took four chocolates and one bottle of green tea and they got some chemistry later on.

At the beginning of the second half, I started doing my favorite LG because I had never made more than two errors for months. However, I got pain from my stomache. I tried to hold it until the writing section. However, it's getting worse and really distracted my attention, so I spent more than 10 mins to complete the first game due to my misunderstanding of one condition. Then I asked for bathroom and was accompanied with a protocol. I did waste around 10 mins there and back to work then.

I tried to finish the rest of them in 15 mins and did them very quickly without any second guess. I almost did what I wanted until I found I missed an oval to fill. Then I had to go back and find it out and redo from the 19th oval. In the end, when they asked us to put down our pencils, I still had one question that I did not look into yet.

I am not sure how many errors I made this time...but it really made me feel bad. This is my second and the last time to take this test, and that is it.

JDeterminedF

Re: Diarrhea dooms my test

Postby JDeterminedF » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm

LMFAO

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”