Best Testing Center

Best Testing Center

Postby tlc » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Took it at USC (So Cal). It was freaking awesome. It was given in the law school with a seat in between each student. The tables were long and every person had PLENTY of room. The proctor was super uptight. But he provided a big, easy-to-see clock that faced the room so everyone knew where his watch was. Plus, he went solely by his clock (stopped and started it 9:00-9:35, stop, started again at 9:35, etc.) Plus, the place was super quite. I couldn't have made a better site other than taking the test in my room by myself.

Highly recommended (although I've heard that in prior years there have been times when they have the band playing before the game right outside where the LSAT is given.. Anyways, they're not going to have anything to play about for the next two years! Lol :p)

Re: Best Testing Center

Postby tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm

I took it at Colgate and it sounds just like yours except for an uptight proctor.

Long big tables with space in between each person. Nice but not crazy temperature. Big clock. Quiet.

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 pm

aw man I wish my testing site was that nice. Mary Washington was the PITS

Postby andrew1024 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 pm

McGeorge was pretty good (lecture hall - I didn't see the second location for M-Z people). Plenty of space, empty seats in between people. The proctors were friendly. Parking lot right next to the building.

Postby incompetentia » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Case Western (my alma mater) was great, very similar.

Unfortunately, the clock was in the back, but pretty much everybody had their own watch anyway. They didn't intrude too much and stare at what everybody was writing over their shoulder, either.

CWRU is D-III so there's no worry about college football noise. 8)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”