Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

neonx
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby neonx » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi guys,

Just want to vent. I'm so screwed. I don't know WHERE I mis-started bubbling on the last section (LG), but I'm praying it's toward the end on the fourth game.

I don't think I'm going to cancel.

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby Ragged » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm

If it turns our you misbubbled early on, ask for handscoring. Given you marked the correct answers in the question booklet.

User avatar
pbrazill
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 am

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby pbrazill » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

How do I get LSAC to hand score my test? I misbubbled my answer sheet on the last section but was able to catch it before time expired. There were, however, a lot of eraser marks.

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby Ragged » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

pbrazill wrote:How do I get LSAC to hand score my test? I misbubbled my answer sheet on the last section but was able to catch it before time expired. There were, however, a lot of eraser marks.


Call the LSAT to find out.

tazmolover
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Ragged wrote:
pbrazill wrote:How do I get LSAC to hand score my test? I misbubbled my answer sheet on the last section but was able to catch it before time expired. There were, however, a lot of eraser marks.


Call the LSAT to find out.

How can you call the law school admissions test?

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby Ragged » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 pm

tazmolover wrote:
Ragged wrote:
pbrazill wrote:How do I get LSAC to hand score my test? I misbubbled my answer sheet on the last section but was able to catch it before time expired. There were, however, a lot of eraser marks.


Call the LSAT to find out.

How can you call the law school admissions test?


LSAC rather, LSAC. Sorry about that.

LSATNightmares
Posts: 535
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby LSATNightmares » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 pm

My Testmasters teacher said a couple weeks ago you won't be deducted for doing that, if you happened to just add an extra one at the end. But you should double check with LSAC.

tazmolover
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Ragged wrote:
tazmolover wrote:
Ragged wrote:
pbrazill wrote:How do I get LSAC to hand score my test? I misbubbled my answer sheet on the last section but was able to catch it before time expired. There were, however, a lot of eraser marks.


Call the LSAT to find out.

How can you call the law school admissions test?


LSAC rather, LSAC. Sorry about that.

Don't worry. I was just happy to see that someone who thought he did "decent" as in 175 CAN STILL MAKE ERRORS.

You elite scorers are still human :D.

sknight323
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 am

Re: Ended up bubbling 24 on a 23-question section

Postby sknight323 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 pm

I did the same thing, except I was trying to bubble 22 as time expired but spazzed out and bubbled #24. I'm just hoping it does not affect the rest of my score. I'm going to call monday and find out.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigv, dontsaywhatyoumean, Greenteachurro, Lahtso Nuggin, Lawl_Schoolz, Pozzo, stego, VMars, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests