Anyone (like me) have NO IDEA how they did?

peterb0y

Anyone (like me) have NO IDEA how they did?

Postby peterb0y » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Seriously.... I know i guessed on 3 LG... aside from that I have no idea what my scores gonna be

eads

Re: Anyone (like me) have NO IDEA how they did?

Postby eads » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm

peterb0y wrote:Seriously.... I know i guessed on 3 LG... aside from that I have no idea what my scores gonna be

Count me in...

including quite a few others just as we discovered...

peterb0y

Postby peterb0y » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:43 pm

yeah... all i feel is shellshocked to be honest, cant even remember anything from the test

am588

Postby am588 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:12 pm

meee tooo

overunderachiever

Postby overunderachiever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Ditto. I'm not feeling good about the LR though...

RPK34

Postby RPK34 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 pm

For some reason I couldn't figure out the first game. I struggled with it for 6-7 minutes, and only had the first question done. At this point I started freaking out, considering I'm used to 0-3 wrong on LG. I went and finished games 2,3, and 4 real quickly (had to guess on one of the question asking...substituting which of the follow with rule xyz and produce the same result), and then went back and finished game with, with a little uncertainty.

I'm really hoping I didn't royally screw up LG, it has me really worried.

cowgirl_bebop

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Everything is going to hinge on the experimental RC section and the LG. I started the LG doing just fine, then hit a wall on the 3rd game I did (I think it was first in the book) and had to skip to the 4th. I was only halfway done when she called 5 minutes, then I started seeing some "deductions" (because they may have been 100% wrong) and answered some more questions. I only guessed on 2-3, but my score is going to depend on how well I did on the other 3.

LR was a breeze

onmyown

Postby onmyown » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Not a clue. Cannot even remember which games were in which section, as I had two. Definitely did badly on 4th RC passage.

JurisDoctorate

Postby JurisDoctorate » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Man, I wasn't feeling too great after the first section (LR) - the first 10 felt like they took awhile. The second section (RC) had two passages on stuff I was very familiar with, so - when I saw the third section (RC) - I was pissed; I figured that the first one was experimental until I saw that I knew about two of the passages in the third section! When I was done with the fourth section (LR) I felt like 170 was attainable, if I got a -0.

I ordered the games, like I normally do, in terms of how hard they seemed and I bombed. The first game took me 10mins with a couple of guesses, I totally choked. I think I aced the next two games and the fourth one was iffy.

All in all, I'm not feeling too well :(

LLB2JD

Postby LLB2JD » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 pm

peterb0y wrote:Seriously.... I know i guessed on 3 LG... aside from that I have no idea what my scores gonna be

+1

sangr

Postby sangr » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

EXACT same boat..
i have a feeling i coulda done aite..or bad.
i have no freaking clue..

LG - struggled through this but i always struggle through LG whether or not i get -0 or - whatever
LR - first section was easy for me..but supposedly it was the exp. rest of them were tougher and i kinda got tired by third LR..DAMN..LR is the most annoying thing for me right now because it was originally my best section
RC - no idea how i did, RC is always a crap shoot for me.

UGH

to the guy above, dont feel too bad about LG game 1 i took about 10 minutes too, but i managed to finish on time.
Last edited by sangr on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minnbills

Postby minnbills » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm

It didn't feel too dfiferent from most of my PT's.

RC was ok, not great or terrible, just ok.

LR- my experimental was in this one. I killed two of the sections, absolutely hit them out of the park, but the other one was really difficult... So you can probably guess what I'm hoping for haha!

LG- this will keep my awake at night for the next 3 weeks. I finished ahead of time, which never happens for me. But I went back and reviewed the first game and found out that I had made 3 stupid errors and corrected them. So that's good... but what does that say about the 3 I didn't get to review?

All in all, I'm expecting to be right around my average which was 165 on the PTs. My goal was 168 and I have a feeling I will be retaking in december.

Not a bad day though.

LSATNightmares

Postby LSATNightmares » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh my gosh! I know what you mean about LR feeling like they were taking a while for the first ten problems. I usually zip through them, but I felt like I was working slower. I still managed to finish early, but not as early as usual.

pseudonym1

Postby pseudonym1 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:33 pm

LR LG RC LR LG for me. No idea. could have did ok, but the first two logical reasoning stimuli on the second LR section really got me. I gathered myself and went on, finishing with 4 complete D guesses. The first LG went superb, the second LG went mediocre at best. First two games went fairly well, third went horrific, last one went ok. Something about the 3rd game got me. I hope guessing D got me a few points on the third section. I feel as if LSAC has turned away from using D on the last five answer choices on newer tests. Hopefully it has more luck in the middle.

JurisDoctorate

Postby JurisDoctorate » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

LSATNightmares wrote:Oh my gosh! I know what you mean about LR feeling like they were taking a while for the first ten problems. I usually zip through them, but I felt like I was working slower. I still managed to finish early, but not as early as usual.

Lol, fitting name.

I don't know if anybody is familiar with MMA, here, but I went into the LG feeling like Chael Sonnen going into the 5th round against Anderson. Silva, like the LSAT, always wins :(

Part of me is hoping that I didn't do well on the other sections so I feel like there was actually nothing to blow on the LG, as the 170 was already out of reach. With my luck, I got -10 before the LG and then threw up a big -7.

Man, this really stinks.

Fink

Postby Fink » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Had two RC sections, and I felt like I had murdered the games section. Other than that, I feel like my first LR was awful, but not really sure how I did on the graded RC (the 3rd section) and the other LR.

arewhyaen

Postby arewhyaen » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 pm

I have no idea how I did. I had trouble diagramming the last game which I feel might do me in. I feel like I did normally on the rest of section(give or take a few on RC). But as for games, that's what my score will hinge on. Seeing how everyone says it was a breeze, makes me do a big face slap.

Regardless, I'm incredibly happy to be finished and dont expect to be in these LSAT forums until three weeks from now. Seeing how everyone said it was such a breeze stresses me out.

November 1, please come soon :D

ElvisAaron

Postby ElvisAaron » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:13 pm

peterb0y wrote:yeah... all i feel is shellshocked to be honest, cant even remember anything from the test

+1

Ascend

Postby Ascend » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah, I have totally no idea how I did. I wish I knew I just bombed it so I could cancel my score but a lot depends on the Games, especially since I had two of them and don't know which was experimental. LR seemed easier than normal, as did RC, but then again, I've felt that way before and been totally miffed by LSAC's reasoning behind their answers. I was running short on time for games so for probably a total of 6-7 games questions I only narrowed a few of the choices down and then picked what seemed to be the correct answer from the remaining 2 or three choices. Normally I work out each answer to confirm that it's right but I didn't have enough time to do so. I hate the "it could be all but...." questions where you have to work out each solution because they eat up so much time :(

enigma09

Postby enigma09 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Does anyone remember how many questions there were on LG?

jd20132013

Postby jd20132013 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Last edited by jd20132013 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tbown

Postby tbown » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 pm

JurisDoctorate wrote:I don't know if anybody is familiar with MMA, here, but I went into the LG feeling like Chael Sonnen going into the 5th round against Anderson. Silva, like the LSAT, always wins :(

Hahaha mad props man!

For me I had 3 LR's, feel like I did average on the last 2 (about -3 each) and I feel like I bombed the 1st one hard, probably at least -7, so I'm really prayin that the first one is the experimental one.

I ran out of time on the RC and purely guessed on the last couple, so I'm feelin like I might have around a -5.

I dominated the LG, I'll be surprised if I missed more than 1.

Overall I'm really iffy on the test, I feel like I could get anything from a 160-172. 3 weeks can't come fast enough, I really don't wanna spend a couple months studying for this test again >.<

schand

Postby schand » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:29 pm

I have noooo idea. I felt pretty good coming out of the exam. The LR went really well, I didn't get stumped really on any of the questions. LG I got through all the games, even had time to check one game, but feel like careless mistakes are inevitable. RC kicked my butt, and may have committed a bubbling error in that section. Also, after reading the forum, I have absolutely no idea!!

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:36 pm

LR- guessed on 4.
RC- i finished it just on time. don't know how i did.
LR- felt good (probably experimental) then felt badly about the last 2 (probably counted).

sooo yeah.

wjun15

Postby wjun15 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:40 pm

is there like a chatroom u can discuss answers? i remember there was one last time

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”