Easiest RC ever? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
bjc314

New

Re: Easiest RC ever?

Post by bjc314 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Agreed. This RC was the easiest in a while.

incompetentia

Gold

Post by incompetentia » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm

bartleby wrote:
etown989 wrote:They snuck in another comment about dancing bees again lol
They love bees and vervet monkeys.
Don't forget computing. They love computing because it might lead to things like the Internet in the future.

I think I was warmed up from having experimental RC immediately before real RC. Ultimately, it ended up being a good thing to have an XPRC for me.

Ishotthedeputy

New

Post by Ishotthedeputy » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

bjc314 wrote:Agreed. This RC was the easiest in a while.

Easy if it wasn't the first thing you had to do. God I wish I had a good set up................

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Ishotthedeputy wrote:

Easy if it wasn't the first thing you had to do. God I wish I had a good set up................
dude, I had it first, thought that was great. I was so amped to start the test it pushed me through quickly.

Adjudicator

Silver

Post by Adjudicator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm so glad that the RC with the UN Human Rights and Animals and stuff turned out to be the real one... my test had 2 RC back to back and the second one was the only section that I struggled with. Thankfully it was the experimental.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

dreamscometrue

New

Post by dreamscometrue » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Adjudicator wrote:I'm so glad that the RC with the UN Human Rights and Animals and stuff turned out to be the real one... my test had 2 RC back to back and the second one was the only section that I struggled with. Thankfully it was the experimental.
Yeah same here...I had RC-RC as my first two sections and while the first section (which fortunately turned out to be the real one) wasn't so bad, the second one was.

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Adjudicator wrote:I'm so glad that the RC with the UN Human Rights and Animals and stuff turned out to be the real one... my test had 2 RC back to back and the second one was the only section that I struggled with. Thankfully it was the experimental.

did you have LR RC RC LR LG???

if so, the second RC was a royal pain.. im so happy for that break to collect my thoughts

Sinra

Bronze

Post by Sinra » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
Ishotthedeputy wrote:

dude, I had it first, thought that was great. I was so amped to start the test it pushed me through quickly.
Had it first too. It was so beautiful I honestly thought it had to be the experimental. I was over the moon when I saw that it was the real one. It was definitely my best section this time around. I loved it. And I got my ass handed yesterday on Noguchi (again!)

LogicGamez

New

Post by LogicGamez » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I thought a few questions in African American passage was kinda hard. Other than that it was pretty easy.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

shanshan333

Bronze

Post by shanshan333 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

I think it's funny someone mentioned that the dancing bees snuck in again... There are certain topics they just really like. There was another crater and dinosaur argument, for example. There's only been like 50 deviations of that same question. I think that this RC was very much in the style of older RCs... If you managed to crack the key concept of the passage, then all the of ?s seemed somewhat easier. Not entirely confident, just saying I think this was crucial. The last passage, for instance, had a minor detail that was extremely important in answering all of the ?s which is why it seemed difficult and they slipped it in inconspicuously.

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 am

RPK34 wrote:
3|ink wrote:
RPK34 wrote:
jarofsoup wrote:Its was not that hard, but I felt the UN passage was the hardest out the set for me because I just wasn't in it yet and kind of nervous.

I think Easiest LG ever? can also be said to be true.
LG was not THAT easy. I would certainly put it as moderate difficulty.
As compared to PTs 59 + 60? Meh...
I don't think either of them were that bad. Today was not easy, and it was not difficult.

I feel this because i had the lg expiremental which was super hard for me. I was in heaven when I found another game set waiting for me in section 4.

Hedwig

Silver

Post by Hedwig » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Ishotthedeputy wrote:

Yeah. It was easy but my nerves had me second guessing a lot of the answers.

applepiecrust

Bronze

Post by applepiecrust » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 pm

UDHR and talking animals made me happy. Historiography/black people kicked my a**. I've forgotten what the fourth passage was about but I clearly didn't have strong feelings about it.

I didn't find it particularly easy but then I went in struggling on RC (-2/-3 total on LR, -0 on LG, but -3/-4 on RC) so I wasn't very confident about it and it was my first section.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 pm

i liked the ease of reading the passages, but i thought the questions were time consuming. Im still in a blurr trying to figure out how i did on each passage, as i was lucky enough to get LR RC RC as my first 3.. Now that i think about it, im not confident in any of the sections..... i had a dream taht i got a 6 on one section, perhaps i was dreaming about a -6???

I just want to know my number!!!!!!!!!!1

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 pm

I had RC first and I think i smoked it. The one question about blacks and a study was a guess, but other than that i think I hit this RC out of the ballpark. Its funny how I think my score will depend on how well/bad I did on one of the sections, but in no way could I do well/bad on all of them.

Lasers

Gold

Post by Lasers » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm

3|ink wrote:
RPK34 wrote:
jarofsoup wrote:Its was not that hard, but I felt the UN passage was the hardest out the set for me because I just wasn't in it yet and kind of nervous.

I think Easiest LG ever? can also be said to be true.
LG was not THAT easy. I would certainly put it as moderate difficulty.
As compared to PTs 59 + 60? Meh...
PT 60 LG was actually super easy i thought.

61 was fairly easy, but took me much longer and that's why i think 61 was harder.

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Did anyone get a lot of consecutive answers in the RC. I got a lot of the same answers for two of the problems, but no more than that. So it would be like BB then random then CC and it happened like three times...

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

policestate1234

New

Post by policestate1234 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:41 pm

I don't think it was easy. I thought the reading comprehension was not as dense as some other test and didn't have the difficulty of the noguchi or fractials passage but I think some of the questions were a little deceptive and althought the passage wasnt dense there was a lot of questions 27 if i remember correctly.

tazmolover

Bronze

Post by tazmolover » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

policestate1234 wrote:I don't think it was easy. I thought the reading comprehension was not as dense as some other test and didn't have the difficulty of the noguchi or fractials passage but I think some of the questions were a little deceptive and althought the passage wasnt dense there was a lot of questions 27 if i remember correctly.
27 is the norm.

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm

shanshan333 wrote:I think it's funny someone mentioned that the dancing bees snuck in again...
Why do they do that? That had to be intentional.

policestate1234

New

Post by policestate1234 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 pm

tazmolover wrote:
policestate1234 wrote:I don't think it was easy. I thought the reading comprehension was not as dense as some other test and didn't have the difficulty of the noguchi or fractials passage but I think some of the questions were a little deceptive and althought the passage wasnt dense there was a lot of questions 27 if i remember correctly.
27 is the norm.
Haha...maybe it just felt like a lot because I had two RC sections in a row.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 am

any answer patterns?? I remember getting a lot of consecutive.. I am having a post test freak out.

SchopenhauerFTW

Gold

Post by SchopenhauerFTW » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:31 am

Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lennonist

Bronze

Post by lennonist » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 am

3|ink wrote:I agree for the most part, but I struggled a bit on the 4th passage. I may have missed 1 or 2.
i did them in reverse order and struggled on the second passage (maybe because it was more boring than others...?

lennonist

Bronze

Post by lennonist » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 am

3|ink wrote:
shanshan333 wrote:I think it's funny someone mentioned that the dancing bees snuck in again...
Why do they do that? That had to be intentional.
they have no more topics left...so they try to exhaust them as much as they can, be it honeybees, native americans, british/aussie law, or ethnic minority advancement.

Is it just me or Thurgood Marshall has been thoroughly exhausted? Kinda starting to miss him.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”