labrador retrievers parallel reasoning anyone?

grover23

labrador retrievers parallel reasoning anyone?

Postby grover23 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

i had 3 LG's and cannot figure out which was the experimental. the first had labrador retrievers parallel reasoning; the second started with a question about the right to sell a business and the third had economics parallel (i know the third is not experimental)

help!

JoeShmoe11

Re: labrador retrievers parallel reasoning anyone?

Postby JoeShmoe11 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:35 pm

I think you meant to say 3LRs. First was experimental.

grover23

Postby grover23 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm

yes sorry 3 LR's - are you sure? did anyone else have the section that started with a Q about the right to sell a business

cyxdev17

Postby cyxdev17 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm

grover23 wrote:yes sorry 3 LR's - are you sure? did anyone else have the section that started with a Q about the right to sell a business

Yes - that was my section 5, I believe.

Are the orders mixed up for people who had the same experimental section type? So if I had 3 LR's that were 2, 3, and 5, will someone else with LR experimental have the same order of sections?

The Gentleman

Postby The Gentleman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

cyxdev17 wrote:grover23 wrote:
yes sorry 3 LR's - are you sure? did anyone else have the section that started with a Q about the right to sell a business

Yes - that was my section 5, I believe.

Are the orders mixed up for people who had the same experimental section type? So if I had 3 LR's that were 2, 3, and 5, will someone else with LR experimental have the same order of sections?

God damnit, I was pretty sure that was the experimental section.

RPK34

Postby RPK34 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 pm

grover23 wrote:i had 3 LG's and cannot figure out which was the experimental. the first had labrador retrievers parallel reasoning; the second started with a question about the right to sell a business and the third had economics parallel (i know the third is not experimental)

help!

Economic parallel was indeed real (and the section that was 26 questions)
Right to sell a business is real. I wish I could remember more from that section. Was there a parallel reasoning about spotted polar bears in a park?
Labrador was experimental.

My LR experimental had a question about wheat and nitrogen in the soil. I read the question about 25 times and did not find a truly correct answer to it. Glad it wasn't real.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”