ebeth

Re: LR-LR-RC-LR-LG

Postby ebeth » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

i had guppies mating and dying and LR was not my experimental

mylaw1

Postby mylaw1 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Lr lr rc lr lg

Can't remember a question for lr 1 but it felt experimental and had an off vibe compared to other two.

LR2 started with a drinking alcohol question - I believe it was real

LR 3 ended (like second to last) with a "good life" question
-
Rc had that transnation etc, and forgery
Lg drivers

loptimist

Postby loptimist » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:12 pm

soo.. first one was the exp, right?

there were some random answer choices i've never seen before.

like,, by that reasoning,,,, blah blah crap thing lol.

harmoniousome

Postby harmoniousome » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:14 pm

loptimist wrote:soo.. first one was the exp, right?

We all wish. But people keep saying the second LR is fake.

im_blue

Postby im_blue » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

harmoniousome wrote:

LR with drinking alcohol is fake.

harmoniousome

Postby harmoniousome » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm

im_blue wrote:
harmoniousome wrote:

LR with drinking alcohol is fake.

Can anyone pm me about the details of drinking alcohol question? Thanks!

dingoesatmybaby

Postby dingoesatmybaby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 pm

My Section 2 (for this distribution) was just confirmed to be real, making Section 1 the experimental.

I don't know if this applies to everyone (Because maybe even within people who have the same distribution--they still place the sections in a different order)

But my Section 2 had a rare evaluate the argument question about technicians salaries vs writers salaries in regards to senority, and this question was proven to be a real question by others who only had 2 LR sections. So that means for me, Section 1 is fake.

if anyone remembers this Eval argument question on their section, it may help solve which one is experimental

loptimist

Postby loptimist » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 pm

dingoesatmybaby wrote:My Section 2 (for this distribution) was just confirmed to be real, making Section 1 the experimental.

I don't know if this applies to everyone (Because maybe even within people who have the same distribution--they still place the sections in a different order)

But my Section 2 had a rare evaluate the argument question about technicians salaries vs writers salaries in regards to senority, and this question was proven to be a real question by others who only had 2 LR sections. So that means for me, Section 1 is fake.

if anyone remembers this Eval argument question on their section, it may help solve which one is experimental

BLAH BLAH SELF CONTROL CENSORED.

and answer choices went something along this line: by that reasoning.... blah blah fuq.
Last edited by loptimist on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrownBears09

Postby BrownBears09 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm

dingoesatmybaby wrote:My Section 2 (for this distribution) was just confirmed to be real, making Section 1 the experimental.

I don't know if this applies to everyone (Because maybe even within people who have the same distribution--they still put things in a different order)

Normally, I don't read these message boards because it leads me to speculation, but I'm nearly positive that even with a LR LR RC xx xx spread, the LRs were mixed in some instances. For instance, I'm 95% positive that the question you're talking about is my 2nd section (I don't remember very many specific questions) in the same LR LR RC distribution as yours. However, on some threads I am reading that the 2nd in an LR LR RC spread is the experimental, in which I find hard to believe (and do not want to believe lol.)

BrownBears09

Postby BrownBears09 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 pm

BrownBears09 wrote:

I don't know if this applies to everyone (Because maybe even within people who have the same distribution--they still put things in a different order)

Normally, I don't read these message boards because it leads me to speculation, but I'm nearly positive that even with a LR LR RC xx xx spread, the LRs were mixed in some instances. For instance, I'm 95% positive that the question you're talking about is my 2nd section (I don't remember very many specific questions) in the same LR LR RC distribution as yours. However, on some threads I am reading that the 2nd in an LR LR RC spread is the experimental, in which I find hard to believe (and do not want to believe lol.)

Not to mention I'm noticing mentions of Kafka, which do I do recall in my 2nd, but I'm almost positive appeared in my 1st.

dingoesatmybaby

Postby dingoesatmybaby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I do remember a question like that. Was it a parallel reasoning question-- because I had one just like it. It was about animals if Im not mistaken. Not sure which section that was in though... Im thinking #1.
Last edited by dingoesatmybaby on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dingoesatmybaby

Postby dingoesatmybaby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm

BrownBears09 wrote:

You are probably right. Becasue a lot of people with this same distribution kept saying that in their Section 2 they had questions about Kafka, a stove, an alcoholic grandfather..among others. And I have never seen any of these questions, so for them I would say Section 2 was experimental and their Section 1 was the actual.

This is why I used the Eval. Argument question as a guideline. If that was in your Section 1, then Section 1 is the actual, and if that was in your section 2 then section 2 is your actual. Because since we know that question is definitely included, then it follows that the rest of the questions in the same section are too.

This of course is assuming that the people who told me this question definitely showed up are correct.

BeachedBrit

Postby BeachedBrit » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm

I had experimental LG so obviously both of my LR were real and I had guppies and earthworms thus guppies mating was real, earthworms was real. Sorry everyone that hoped they were experimental.

mdmacmanus

Postby mdmacmanus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm seriously hoping that my first LR was experimental. I had LR-LR-RC-LR-LG too. I remember one towards the end of the 2nd LR was about a photo with a spirit. Does anyone remember this and know if this was experimental? I hope not. I feel like I bombed the first LR.

BrownBears09

Postby BrownBears09 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:09 pm

BeachedBrit wrote:I had experimental LG so obviously both of my LR were real and I had guppies and earthworms thus guppies mating was real, earthworms was real. Sorry everyone that hoped they were experimental.

Guppies was my 4th, and I am almost certain that earthworms (their tracks, etc) were part of the 2nd LR of my LR LR RC xx xx distribution.

SMG

Postby SMG » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Last edited by SMG on Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doodoo7733

Postby doodoo7733 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Was the anitbiotics, herbal remedy, analogy to cooking experimental? I really hope it was. That question seems so unordinary

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

SMG wrote:i had lr-lr-rc-lg...

the one question that stood out to me was the parallel reasoning that started out with "by this reasoning we can..." which was different than any other pt that i had in the first lr section.

was this experimental or not? thanks....if anyone knows. that is the only question i have.

yep...started with that same phrase or something like it for all answer choices. people are saying its the real section. fml.

doodoo7733

Postby doodoo7733 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm

was the lr section with the anitbiotics herbal rememdy cooking analogy experimental? Did someone without the LR experimental get this question?

snappysnapper

Postby snappysnapper » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm

doodoo7733 wrote:Was the anitbiotics, herbal remedy, analogy to cooking experimental? I really hope it was. That question seems so unordinary

Nope, it was definitely real. Which section is that anyway? I don't remember anything anymore.

doodoo7733

Postby doodoo7733 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm

section 3. Did you have only 2 LR's then?

doodoo7733

Postby doodoo7733 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 pm

snappysnapper wrote:
doodoo7733 wrote:Was the anitbiotics, herbal remedy, analogy to cooking experimental? I really hope it was. That question seems so unordinary

Nope, it was definitely real. Which section is that anyway? I don't remember anything anymore.

section 3. Did you only have two Lr's then?

snappysnapper

Postby snappysnapper » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm

doodoo7733 wrote:section 3. Did you have only 2 LR's then?

So you had LR RC LR LR LG?
I had an experimental LR as well, but y friend had experimental RC and saw the weird cooking analogy one on his LR's.

doodoo7733

Postby doodoo7733 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

snappysnapper wrote:
doodoo7733 wrote:section 3. Did you have only 2 LR's then?

So you had LR RC LR LR LG?
I had an experimental LR as well, but y friend had experimental RC and saw the weird cooking analogy one on his LR's.

Dang it. No, i had RC, LR, LR, LG, LR

Korlath

Postby Korlath » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm

KevinP
Post subject: Re: Post Oct. test reactions
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm

nycdreamer89 wrote:
Can anybody with only 2 LR sections confirm whether or not they remember a section with a question about student recreation spending, followed by a question about a brick yard and a front house? I had LR-LR-RC-LR-LG, and these questions were in my first section...which I'm hoping was experimental, lol.

I had those questions. It was the real.

this was posted elsewhere. hope this helps

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”