RC LR LR LG LR

User avatar
JDHopeful
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby JDHopeful » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 am

I had this distribution, except it went RC, LR (25 Q’s), LR (25 Q’s), LG, and LR (26 Q’s)!

Thoughts??

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm

JDHopeful wrote:I had this distribution, except it went RC, LR (25 Q’s), LR (25 Q’s), LG, and LR (26 Q’s)!

Thoughts??


Hello fellow Hopeful!

Your 1st LR was the experimental.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Sandro » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
JDHopeful wrote:I had this distribution, except it went RC, LR (25 Q’s), LR (25 Q’s), LG, and LR (26 Q’s)!

Thoughts??


Hello fellow Hopeful!

Your 1st LR was the experimental.


I hope so. 1st LR was definitely harder than any of the 3 IMO

lolol10
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby lolol10 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:
JDHopeful wrote:I had this distribution, except it went RC, LR (25 Q’s), LR (25 Q’s), LG, and LR (26 Q’s)!

Thoughts??


Hello fellow Hopeful!

Your 1st LR was the experimental.


I hope so. 1st LR was definitely harder than any of the 3 IMO

+1 i blacked-out the experience. horrible way to start the exam. everything else felt A LOT easier after that though

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 pm

uclacurry wrote:I had

RC (27) LR (26) LR (25) LG (23) LR (26)

Which one was experimental?


I had the exact same distribution as you.

The current theory is that the second section, no matter what it is, is the experimental section.

lsatnyc83
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby lsatnyc83 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:48 pm

i had RC LR (25) LR (25) LG LR (26)

any chance the third section was experimental? has anyone confirmed this possibility?

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Sandro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 pm

I had the same. I hope it was the first LR that was experimental.

bartleby
Posts: 1315
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:23 am

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby bartleby » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 pm

For those who had two 25Q LR before break, I thought we all agreed the 2nd one was much harder? Bah, I don't even remember now but one LR was easy as shit and I heard that one was the experimental.

User avatar
JDHopeful
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby JDHopeful » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Yea, but isnt it tru that they may have flipped them?

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby minnbills » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

JDHopeful wrote:Yea, but isnt it tru that they may have flipped them?


It's definitely possible that there were multilple experimentals deployed on the RC LR LR LG LR format.

At this point, I don't think were going to know 'til the scores come out.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Sandro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm

bartleby wrote:For those who had two 25Q LR before break, I thought we all agreed the 2nd one was much harder? Bah, I don't even remember now but one LR was easy as shit and I heard that one was the experimental.


I thought the first one was experimental. To be honest i cant exactly remember how many questions I had on each LR but Im pretty sure my first LR was 25. Second LR was much easier than first.

User avatar
DrackedaryMaster
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby DrackedaryMaster » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 pm

The first LR (Kafka, Some Greek Apprentice Q, etc) was unfortunately experiemental and was probably the easiest LR for me since my one and only -0 on LR2 of PT57. I finished 5 minutes early, had time to check my answers and was unsure of only 2 questions max. Everything else looked like a gimmie. I have to think that whatever future test this thing lands on must be coupled with a killer LG or RC section, because this LR was way, way, easy. It sucked, because going into Section 3, I thought I was right on target for my raw score of 82-85, only to find out in Section 5 that it was not to be.

Unfortunately, the other LRs sucked. I average -10/-12 and that looks like where I wound up again. Now crossing my fingers hoping that LG didn't screw me over entirely from hitting 160 since I had to guess on quite a few in the last game due to time pressure.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Sandro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 pm

DrackedaryMaster wrote:The first LR (Kafka, Some Greek Apprentice Q, etc) was unfortunately experiemental and was probably the easiest LR for me since my one and only -0 on LR2 of PT57. I finished 5 minutes early, had time to check my answers and was unsure of only 2 questions max. Everything else looked like a gimmie. I have to think that whatever future test this thing lands on must be coupled with a killer LG or RC section, because this LR was way, way, easy. It sucked, because going into Section 3, I thought I was right on target for my raw score of 82-85, only to find out in Section 5 that it was not to be.

Unfortunately, the other LRs sucked. I average -10/-12 and that looks like where I wound up again. Now crossing my fingers hoping that LG didn't screw me over entirely from hitting 160 since I had to guess on quite a few in the last game due to time pressure.


I had 3 LR and dont for the life of me remember Kafka. I also thought LR1 was hardest so it seems there are multiple arrangements of LR.

User avatar
Perch
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Perch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 am

RPK34 wrote:
JamesDean44 wrote:FML. Nailed the second section (first LR) which apparently means nada.


Me too. Experimental was a joke.


definitely felt better about section 2 than section 3 or 5

User avatar
Lasers
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Lasers » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm

did anyone else have this exact order:

1: RC-27
2: LR-25
3: LR-26
4: LG-23
5: LR-26

???

lolol10
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby lolol10 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

yeah but i had the two RC before break flipped. 26 25

User avatar
Lasers
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Lasers » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

lolol10 wrote:yeah but i had the two RC before break flipped. 26 25

almost everyone i have seen had what you had.

i'm wondering if anyone else had it 25 then 26 like i did or am i just misremembering...!? :x

User avatar
alphagamma
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby alphagamma » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
DrackedaryMaster wrote:The first LR (Kafka, Some Greek Apprentice Q, etc) was unfortunately experiemental and was probably the easiest LR for me since my one and only -0 on LR2 of PT57. I finished 5 minutes early, had time to check my answers and was unsure of only 2 questions max. Everything else looked like a gimmie. I have to think that whatever future test this thing lands on must be coupled with a killer LG or RC section, because this LR was way, way, easy. It sucked, because going into Section 3, I thought I was right on target for my raw score of 82-85, only to find out in Section 5 that it was not to be.

Unfortunately, the other LRs sucked. I average -10/-12 and that looks like where I wound up again. Now crossing my fingers hoping that LG didn't screw me over entirely from hitting 160 since I had to guess on quite a few in the last game due to time pressure.


I had 3 LR and dont for the life of me remember Kafka. I also thought LR1 was hardest so it seems there are multiple arrangements of LR.

Yeah, there were multiple experimental LR sections. Mine didn't have Kafka, either. I believe it had a question about spider venom.

User avatar
Perch
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Postby Perch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 pm

alphagamma wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:
DrackedaryMaster wrote:The first LR (Kafka, Some Greek Apprentice Q, etc) was unfortunately experiemental and was probably the easiest LR for me since my one and only -0 on LR2 of PT57. I finished 5 minutes early, had time to check my answers and was unsure of only 2 questions max. Everything else looked like a gimmie. I have to think that whatever future test this thing lands on must be coupled with a killer LG or RC section, because this LR was way, way, easy. It sucked, because going into Section 3, I thought I was right on target for my raw score of 82-85, only to find out in Section 5 that it was not to be.

Unfortunately, the other LRs sucked. I average -10/-12 and that looks like where I wound up again. Now crossing my fingers hoping that LG didn't screw me over entirely from hitting 160 since I had to guess on quite a few in the last game due to time pressure.


I had 3 LR and dont for the life of me remember Kafka. I also thought LR1 was hardest so it seems there are multiple arrangements of LR.

Yeah, there were multiple experimental LR sections. Mine didn't have Kafka, either. I believe it had a question about spider venom.


did the spider venom have to do with some other animal? i can't remember kafka or venom really




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, GurleyGurleyGone, PresidentIJohnson, sethnoorzad, shotgunheist, Snowjon, StopLawying, Thomas Hagan, ESQ., Walliums, Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests