RC LR LR LG LR Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kom25

New

Re: RC LR LR LG LR

Post by kom25 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm

anyone remember a question about alcohol consumption (think it was the first question) in my first LR? Is that the experimental one?

bartleby

Silver

Post by bartleby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 pm

What about water causing pollution, was that real? I'm thinking it is the same section as the billion year old worm. Die.

grover23

New

Post by grover23 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 pm

anyone remember a parallel reasoning about labrador retrievers in the first LR of RC LR LR LG LR?

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 pm

I remember something about getting medicine from tropics and it was an assumption question.

I remember another assumption question on being praised or blamed for something and knowing more and the conclusion was to reject something about Toby or Tory or something.

Anyone remember those questions? They were difficult. I think it was the 3rd LR (section 5). The standard antibiotics and herbal remedies analogy was section five. What did you guys think of that question?

Sinra

Bronze

Post by Sinra » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:I remember something about getting medicine from tropics and it was an assumption question.

I remember another assumption question on being praised or blamed for something and knowing more and the conclusion was to reject something about Toby or Tory or something.

Anyone remember those questions? They were difficult. I think it was the 3rd LR (section 5). The standard antibiotics and herbal remedies analogy was section five. What did you guys think of that question?
I changed my original answer choice on the analogy one. I thought it was unnecessarily tricky (well necessarily for the lsat right?). I hope I changed it correctly. It was tough for me to figure it out. And rule of law got me too. I dunno. I hope I chose right.
How weird was the parallel that was all worded strangely? I mean, I understood it but thought it was so weird.
Last edited by Sinra on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Sinra

Bronze

Post by Sinra » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

bartleby wrote:What about water causing pollution, was that real? I'm thinking it is the same section as the billion year old worm. Die.
That was real.

eads

New

Post by eads » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:I remember something about getting medicine from tropics and it was an assumption question.

After first glance, I didn't see the answer in my head show up...then I chose the most simple answer...

Haagendazs

New

Post by Haagendazs » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 pm

crysmissmichelle wrote:I had this same pattern (RC LR LR LG LR)

First LR 26 questions
Second LR 25 questions
Third LR 26 questions

Having one of the 26 question ones be experimental would make it 101 questions.
Hmm.. I had this pattern too but I was almost positive I had my 3 LRs as 25-25-26...

Sinra

Bronze

Post by Sinra » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

eads wrote:

After first glance, I didn't see the answer in my head show up...then I chose the most simple answer...
Unfortch, I couldn't figure out which was the most simple!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Sinra wrote:
bartleby wrote:What about water causing pollution, was that real? I'm thinking it is the same section as the billion year old worm. Die.
That was real.
What was real? What section? Jeez, I wish I had an extra RC or LG... it would've been easier to figure out the exp.

RPK34

Silver

Post by RPK34 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

I remember cutting down the rain forest. I remember the herbal remedies for sure. No idea on the Toby/Tory though? What was that about?

grover23

New

Post by grover23 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm

does anyone know if the owls with goggles was real?

and if the question (it was the first question of a section) about the right to sell a business that one owns, was real?

please help... trying to figure out experimentall

dingoesatmybaby

New

Post by dingoesatmybaby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
Sinra wrote:
That was real.
What was real? What section? Jeez, I wish I had an extra RC or LG... it would've been easier to figure out the exp.
Ditto. Everyone who had LG or RC experimentals has already figured their experimental out. Us LR experimental takers have a much more difficult task, because each section had 25/26 topics rather tahn 4. We will probably never figure it out :(

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

JDeterminedF

New

Post by JDeterminedF » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

if sec 2 was exp, i'm feelin pretty shitty now :cry:

bartleby

Silver

Post by bartleby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

I think the Question 1 on one of the LRs was Right to Sell Business and Question 1 on another was Decrease in Car Thefts...

So which one was experimental...or were they on the same section.

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

grover23 wrote:does anyone know if the owls with goggles was real?

and if the question (it was the first question of a section) about the right to sell a business that one owns, was real?

Was Owls with goggles the fifth section? I'm recalling that it is... not sure though.

RPK34

Silver

Post by RPK34 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Does anyone remember a parallel reasoning with polar bears?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

eads

New

Post by eads » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
grover23 wrote:does anyone know if the owls with goggles was real?

Was Owls with goggles the fifth section? I'm recalling that it is... not sure though.
I think so...I was laughing at it when I read...recalled the Dec 09 LR about the cow on the mattress

dingoesatmybaby

New

Post by dingoesatmybaby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Anyone remember having an evaluate the argument question? was that real/experimental?

kom25

New

Post by kom25 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm

the right to sell one's business i had too, was that in your first or second LR section?

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm

To really figure out which was experimental, we should talk to people who didn't have this section distribution, lol.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

RPK34

Silver

Post by RPK34 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:To really figure out which was experimental, we should talk to people who didn't have this section distribution, lol.
The problem with figuring out LR sections is you have to ask individual questions, and then you go back and forth trying to remember which of the sections you saw the question in. Especially because either 2/3 was experimental, and they blur together pretty well.

grover23

New

Post by grover23 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 pm

kom25 wrote:the right to sell one's business i had too, was that in your first or second LR section?

i had this in my second LR of 3... where did you have it?

Intimate

New

Post by Intimate » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Last edited by Intimate on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intimate

New

Post by Intimate » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Anyone remember the whales skeleton question?
Last edited by Intimate on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”