Experimental Section

mlbennani

Re: Experimental Section

Postby mlbennani » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

pseudonym1 wrote:So, those who didn't have LG as an experimental do remember a track team with a relationship between U & R? I recall the people in a vehicle/driver game, but unsure if that was the same section.

Yes. real. same section.

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Guys, remember that you will get banned if you post answers... even saying something like I think question #x is D.

bryanpasciak

Postby bryanpasciak » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 pm

gdane5 wrote:
sayruss11 wrote:mine was LG. I can't remember anything about it though. I panicked and then relaxed when I realized on section 4 I had another LG. The real one was the one with drivers right?

Yes.

They all blended together for me. Was this the second or the fourth section?
Last edited by bryanpasciak on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Salz

Postby Salz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Britt8607 wrote:
dangerousminds wrote:Thank God !

It seems like the reading comprehension that I messed up on was my experimental.

My test was LR, RC, RC, LR LG with the first RC being experimental if it is agreed that the black historians one was the real RC.

That's exactly how mine was and I BOMBED the first RC and I'm pretty sure that was experimental! You and I were hoping for the same miracle and got it!!!! Yay!!!

Yeah, that experimental RC was absolutely brutal! I might have gotten half the questions right, heh.

sangr

Postby sangr » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Destined wrote:
eads wrote:So what's your conclusion Destined? I had three LRs....can't remember as well

coffeetable wrote:
Destined wrote:For those of you who didnt have:
RC- UN human rights
LR
LR
LG
LR

Do you remember a question about university students with high social spending and depression?

Will help figure out exactly which section was experimental

YES! My dummy was RC and I remember that question in my LR

eads- conclusion: The first logic reasoning for the order (RC, LR, LR, LG, LR) was the experimental. the one with university students and high spending as well as the one after the break were real.

are u saying that there were two LRs (one with university students and one after the break)? because for me the only LR after the break WAS the one with the university students...
DAMN i think i did the best on the first LR

eads

Postby eads » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Same here....sucked at 2nd LR and didn't know what's going on with 3rd one...That's the life...I guess

1st LR is the experimental for RC LR LR LG LR format...unfortunately....just like the 1st LG is way easier for every 2 LG tester...

sangr wrote:
Destined wrote:
eads wrote:So what's your conclusion Destined? I had three LRs....can't remember as well

eads- conclusion: The first logic reasoning for the order (RC, LR, LR, LG, LR) was the experimental. the one with university students and high spending as well as the one after the break were real.

are u saying that there were two LRs (one with university students and one after the break)? because for me the only LR after the break WAS the one with the university students...

sangr

Postby sangr » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm

DAMN i had a feeling about it..cuz the difficulty and flow of the LR was strangely different from the first LR.

damn...i seriously have no idea how i did. i guessed on two or so on the lsat LR..
are u sure the first one is experimental? i mean i was thinkin it probably was but just wondering.

JurisDoctorate

Postby JurisDoctorate » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I had 2 RC sections. I feel like I did equally well, on both.

The passages I remember are:

Black Historians
Animal Communication
Different Theories on "the Golden Rule"
Human Rights Org

I think that's all I remember. I don't remember which was in which section, though.

bryanpasciak

Postby bryanpasciak » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm

JurisDoctorate wrote:I had 2 RC sections. I feel like I did equally well, on both.

The passages I remember are:

Black Historians
Animal Communication
Different Theories on "the Golden Rule"
Human Rights Org

I think that's all I remember. I don't remember which was in which section, though.

The one with animal communication was real.

JurisDoctorate

Postby JurisDoctorate » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Okay, cool. If only I could remember which one that was. I think that was the second one, which may have had the Black Historian game.

I hate this, curiosity is the worst. When do they release this info?

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:33 pm

JurisDoctorate wrote:Okay, cool. If only I could remember which one that was. I think that was the second one, which may have had the Black Historian game.

I hate this, curiosity is the worst. When do they release this info?

ya, black historian was real as well.

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm

eads wrote:Same here....sucked at 2nd LR and didn't know what's going on with 3rd one...That's the life...I guess

1st LR is the experimental for RC LR LR LG LR format...unfortunately....just like the 1st LG is way easier for every 2 LG tester...

sangr wrote:
Destined wrote:

So there aren't two different formats right when it comes to RC, LR, LR, LG, LR? Like the exp. LR doesn't change from 2/3...

I'm actually depressed now.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 pm

eads wrote:Same here....sucked at 2nd LR and didn't know what's going on with 3rd one...That's the life...I guess

sangr wrote:
Destined wrote:

I felt both LG sections were equally easy.

inthefuture

Postby inthefuture » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:45 pm

just read through most of these. still couldnt understand.

i had rc - passage about UN. rc- passage about wolves/dogs. lr lg lr.

which is the experimental? is it possible to know

rshams

Postby rshams » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm

OK, so just to clarify, because the LG are totally blending together in my head now:

Was the section with a logic game about website providers and voicemail providers the experimental?

tazmolover

Postby tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm

inthefuture wrote:just read through most of these. still couldnt understand.

i had rc - passage about UN. rc- passage about wolves/dogs. lr lg lr.

which is the experimental? is it possible to know

wolves experimental

inthefuture

Postby inthefuture » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

is that 100%?

tazmolover

Postby tazmolover » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

inthefuture wrote:is that 100%?

100000000%

inthefuture

Postby inthefuture » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:56 pm

lol great. thanks

crysmissmichelle

Postby crysmissmichelle » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 pm

tazmolover wrote:LR section.

Did anyone have a section abuot about Kafka+burning his unpublished works and some question about Epicurus. Also another question about setting a max temperature on a stove...

Can anyone confirm if this section was real or experimental?

ummmmm. . .are you kidding? Because I had three LR's and don't remember that stuff at all.

lparker

Postby lparker » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 pm

rshams wrote:OK, so just to clarify, because the LG are totally blending together in my head now:

Was the section with a logic game about website providers and voicemail providers the experimental?

I think that was the experimental. But, can someone confirm this? They're blending together for me too.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm

lparker wrote:
rshams wrote:OK, so just to clarify, because the LG are totally blending together in my head now:

I think that was the experimental. But, can someone confirm this? They're blending together for me too.

That must have been experimental. I didn't have that one.

lparker

Postby lparker » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 pm

3|ink wrote:
lparker wrote:

That must have been experimental. I didn't have that one.

Thanks, friend!

nickbentley

Postby nickbentley » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 pm

I had RC RC LR LG LR

My first RC mentioned human rights.

The second RC mentioned native americans and louisiana.

exp?

carousel

Postby carousel » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I had LR-LG-RC-LR-LG

I thought the first logic games (experimental) was a little bit harder in the sense that some of the games were weird but not more difficult questions. The newspaper one with the first five page and then flip to 16-18 was definitely an uncommon setup.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”