2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 pm
I canceled my score today. I already have a good score from June, so I'm not going to take it again in December. Am I able to send out applications now, or do I have to wait until the score email date at the end of the month to apply?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Ryanromano and 7 guests