Nondisclosed tests?

niederbomb

Nondisclosed tests?

Postby niederbomb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 pm

For those who have taken a February/Sabbath/overseas LSAT?

Do they usually resemble the most recent PT's? For example....

1) 3 moderate-difficult logic games (one or two having some bizarre twists) and, perhaps, one easier game at the end, or as game 1 or 2.

2) The first LR section is very difficult with lots of formal logic; the second one is much easier.

3) Reading Comprehension is a b#tch with lots of ambiguous answer choices, inference questions, and other vague global questions that cause you to narrow it down to two or three and scratch your head for 5 minutes....all while making no progress. :cry:

Jackson Pollock

Re: Nondisclosed tests?

Postby Jackson Pollock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 pm

niederbomb wrote:For those who have taken a February/Sabbath/overseas LSAT?

Do they usually resemble the most recent PT's? For example....

1) 3 moderate-difficult logic games (one or two having some bizarre twists) and, perhaps, one easier game at the end, or as game 1 or 2.

2) The first LR section is very difficult with lots of formal logic; the second one is much easier.

3) Reading Comprehension is a b#tch with lots of ambiguous answer choices, inference questions, and other vague global questions that cause you to narrow it down to two or three and scratch your head for 5 minutes....all while making no progress. :cry:

No, they don't resemble the most recent PT's. I think they reuse shit from the 1970s because there were several questions of a nature that I had not seen before (and I've done most every PT).

niederbomb

Re: Nondisclosed tests?

Postby niederbomb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 pm

No, they don't resemble the most recent PT's. I think they reuse shit from the 1970s because there were several questions of a nature that I had not seen before (and I've done most every PT).

...You can't be serious, right?

Well, in the 70's George W. Bush was able to go to Harvard Business School, so if the GMAT was that easy in those days, then hopefully, the LSAT was too. :lol:

Anyone think I should crack open a circular linear game or a pattern game or three Friday afternoon, just in case?

I've neglected to study those for awhile, and I'm not sure I'd know how to do them if they appeared on my test.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”