I just took PT 60 today and...

JD=Doctor

I just took PT 60 today and...

Postby JD=Doctor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 am

Got a 172... LR1 -2 LR2 -3 LG -0 RC -4

my last 2 tests were a 169 and 170 respectively in the late PT50s (though i got less questions wrong with the 169)

I asked similar to this before. PT60 was the test i took in June and got a 165 on......since i got my score i never reviewed or looked at my test....how confident should i be feeling (i usually do better on test day then on PTs ...today felt like a test day because it was my test)

as well i am taking the LSAT on Tuesday (sabbeth test takers) how should i divide my time between now and then?

Thurs (class till 6pm)
Fri - free as a bird
Sat - Sabbeth...dont do work
Sun- free as a bird
Monday- free as a bird
Tues- Rock the LSAT

thnxx

Edit: i noticed that the LR i got wrong today of the 5 .... only 2/5 were the same error the other 3 were between 2 choices and i chose wrong (except for one which i chose A to quickly... the mounds question)

Cromartie

Re: I just took PT 60 today and...

Postby Cromartie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:15 pm

I'm currently debating between taking PT 60 tomorrow and doing section drills, most likely LG, on Sunday morning (my usual PT time) or doing section drills tomorrow and taking PT 60 Sunday morning. Monday will be a complete off-day, and Saturdays are always off-days anyway.

JD=Doctor

Postby JD=Doctor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Cromartie wrote:I'm currently debating between taking PT 60 tomorrow and doing section drills, most likely LG, on Sunday morning (my usual PT time) or doing section drills tomorrow and taking PT 60 Sunday morning. Monday will be a complete off-day, and Saturdays are always off-days anyway.

Shallom Khaver!

i think you can handle a test tmrw and do sections on sunday ... it seems like an easy chill route before the LSAT

Cromartie

Postby Cromartie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm

JD=Doctor wrote:
Cromartie wrote:I'm currently debating between taking PT 60 tomorrow and doing section drills, most likely LG, on Sunday morning (my usual PT time) or doing section drills tomorrow and taking PT 60 Sunday morning. Monday will be a complete off-day, and Saturdays are always off-days anyway.

Shallom Khaver!

i think you can handle a test tmrw and do sections on sunday ... it seems like an easy chill route before the LSAT

Yeah, I'm thinking that too. At this point, I think I am just about as ready as I'll ever be and the important thing is to stay fresh heading into the test.

By the way, I'm not Jewish, but my religion also observes the Sabbath. Good luck!

ajmanyjah

Postby ajmanyjah » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Uh...you took the test before?

I'm not sure how accurate it can be then

enkisdom

Postby enkisdom » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Even though it's been, what, 4 months, you weren't facing any problems that you hadn't seen before. Don't underestimate the power of your memory, and don't expect that kind of result on Saturday. Do your best!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”