The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

What is your score going to be?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:20 pm

180
57
63%
179
33
37%
 
Total votes: 90

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 12424
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby gdane » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

The LSAT can suck my ballsack. 75% of it is reading and 25% of it is putting stuff in order. A 2nd grader could do that.

Im getting the score that I want. I know it. Ive hit it and Im capable of it. I got it.

Good luck everyone!

User avatar
CGI Fridays
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby CGI Fridays » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I would feel more confident if I could select the score I actually want.
I'd also be curious to see what everyone's target score is.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Sandro » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 pm

My last 7 PTs averaged around 167, ranging from 164-169. My goal is 171. Its literally keeping it together and missing 1 or 2 less stupid mistakes. Hopefully adrenaline gets me in the zone.

David Beckham impossible is nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuL84dvuUE

ND'10
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby ND'10 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:27 pm

SOMEBODY is going to walk into a test room on Saturday and get the score you want... Why can't that be you?

Hedwig
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Hedwig » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:28 pm

I DID THAT WEIRD CD GAME FROM 31/LEGALLY BLONDE AND UNDERSTOOD IT. WHOA.

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 12424
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby gdane » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 pm

eit wrote:I DID THAT WEIRD CD GAME FROM 31/LEGALLY BLONDE AND UNDERSTOOD IT. WHOA.

Oh my god! Yes! I redid the "10 toughest LG" yesterday and I actually understood them all with no problem. CD's, birds in a cage, stones, etc etc. Well, Zephyr Airlines still kicked my behind. Good thing one like that hasnt shown up in ages.

ManUdevil
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby ManUdevil » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm gonna D.E.N.N.I.S. the shit out of this test...December test takers can M.A.C. on the scraps.

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Blumpbeef » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:42 am

ND'10 wrote:SOMEBODY is going to walk into a test room on Saturday and get the score you want... Why can't that be you?


Because I already paid a guy to go in for me and he doesn't do refunds.

almostthereee
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby almostthereee » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:33 am

I just scored a 181 on my proctored exam. Finished each section with 20 minutes to spare and decided to reflect a bit. Contemplating passing up law school... we'll see how many cars Harvard offers me first though. Viper or bust.

User avatar
kalede
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby kalede » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 am

hahaha, I love this poll. So much.

User avatar
DrackedaryMaster
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby DrackedaryMaster » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 am

I'm going to get a 180 tomorrow because every question I "miss" will be an item removed from scoring :lol:

PostHawk
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby PostHawk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 am

gdane5 wrote:
eit wrote:I DID THAT WEIRD CD GAME FROM 31/LEGALLY BLONDE AND UNDERSTOOD IT. WHOA.

Oh my god! Yes! I redid the "10 toughest LG" yesterday and I actually understood them all with no problem. CD's, birds in a cage, stones, etc etc. Well, Zephyr Airlines still kicked my behind. Good thing one like that hasnt shown up in ages.


So you just want to jinx us or something??? I swear i'm gonna hunt you down if there's a Zephyr style question on there!! :D

User avatar
Krodizzle
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Krodizzle » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 am

I am going to destroy the LSAT tomorrow. I KNOW IT. Confidence is Key.

User avatar
JDeterminedF
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby JDeterminedF » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 am

less than 24 hours people!!!

User avatar
longdaysjourney
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby longdaysjourney » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 am

Image

Does anybody else feel like they are going to be the highest scorer at their test center?

For the last couple of tests I've realized one crucial tidbit: that we are smarter than the people writing the test. They work on a test for months and months, tweaking it to the optimum level of difficulty, and then I walk in and kick the shit out of it in a few hours. How can this be? Because I'm smarter than the LSAC goons. Why am I going to get into Harvard, make law review, graduate order of the coif, clerk for the supreme court, and then make partner at big-law and be filthy rich....why am I going to do all this while the grubby little lsac goons sit in their cubicles making test after test after test.??? Because I'm smarter than them.

Peace out tls...see you on the other side
Last edited by longdaysjourney on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ginj
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Ginj » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:39 am

longdaysjourney wrote:Image

Does anybody else feel like they are going to be the highest scorer at their test center?

For the last couple of tests I've realized one crucial tidbit: that we are smarter than the people writing the test. They work on a test for months and months, tweaking it to the optimum level of difficulty, and then I walk in and kick the shit out of it in a few hours. How can this be? Because I'm smarter than the LSAC goons. Why am I going to get into Harvard, make law review, graduate order of the coif, clerk for the supreme court, and then make partner at big-law and be filthy rich....why am I going to do all this while the grubby little lsac goons sit in their cubicles and making test after test after test.??? Because I'm smarter than them.

Peace out tls...see you on the other side


I don't know you, but I <3 you.

User avatar
txadv11
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby txadv11 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:08 am

Two cups of coffee, a B12 pill, protein drink with berries, my best PT being the recent #59 and with a little luck (or decent curve, I'm ready for this thing.
Reviewing #60 with the key for pure review, going over the PowerScore chapter on hard games, and relaxing for the rest of the day.
Bring it on.

User avatar
Longhorn88
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Longhorn88 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:15 am

It's it bad that I laugh everytime I hear that someone else I know is taking the test tomorrow, since I know I'm better prepared and am going to get a higher score?

User avatar
jfb
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby jfb » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 am

Longhorn88 wrote:It's it bad that I laugh everytime I hear that someone else I know is taking the test tomorrow, since I know I'm better prepared and am going to get a higher score?



I don't think so. I think/know that everyone on here will be the highest scorers at their respective test centers. That is unless there are two or more tlsers at one center, in which case it will come down to who can manage to get the most points over 180

MissLucky
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby MissLucky » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:26 am

jfb wrote:
Longhorn88 wrote:It's it bad that I laugh everytime I hear that someone else I know is taking the test tomorrow, since I know I'm better prepared and am going to get a higher score?



I don't think so. I think/know that everyone on here will be the highest scorers at their respective test centers. That is unless there are two or more tlsers at one center, in which case it will come down to who can manage to get the most points over 180


LOL. truth.

User avatar
Cmoss
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby Cmoss » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 am

longdaysjourney wrote:Image

Does anybody else feel like they are going to be the highest scorer at their test center?

For the last couple of tests I've realized one crucial tidbit: that we are smarter than the people writing the test. They work on a test for months and months, tweaking it to the optimum level of difficulty, and then I walk in and kick the shit out of it in a few hours. How can this be? Because I'm smarter than the LSAC goons. Why am I going to get into Harvard, make law review, graduate order of the coif, clerk for the supreme court, and then make partner at big-law and be filthy rich....why am I going to do all this while the grubby little lsac goons sit in their cubicles making test after test after test.??? Because I'm smarter than them.

Peace out tls...see you on the other side



A fan of "the Secret"?

User avatar
3|ink
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby 3|ink » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:55 am

Today is Thursday. Right?

op-ti
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby op-ti » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:01 am

Good luck everyone!

User avatar
DukeCornell
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:19 am

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby DukeCornell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:09 am

longdaysjourney wrote:Positive comments only (no matter how fanciful/wishful)...This isn't Horseville, so no nay-saying...

The LSAT is completely, 100% predictable;the new RC is a cakewalk. I wish I could take it right now. I'm going to dominate and go to Harvard.


This thread is freaking awesome!

User avatar
3|ink
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: The Oct. 9th build your confidence thread

Postby 3|ink » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 am

Image




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Instrumental and 5 guests