Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Glad to hear you're doing better, hopefully tomorrow all will be peachy. I went to bed and woke up feeling the worst out of this sick cycle...But after being up im feeling better. Im thinking that by tomorrow I'll at least have my energy back so it won't be that bad. Good luck to all tomorrow.
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:50 pm
homestyle28 wrote:3 suggestions:
1. This week - netipot that shit
2. Fri & Sat - Afrin nasal spray - you'll be so open you can smell time
3. Test day 1/2 dose favorite cold med + 2 Excedrin - dry and open without the fatigue.
Bonus: drink as much water and oj as you can handle - like 20-40 oz every 2 hours all day long
I have absolutely no input here, but this is to "homestyle28": Your icon is absolutely adorable! lol
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests