Not working out before my Preptest again! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
RFKScott

New

Not working out before my Preptest again!

Post by RFKScott » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 pm

I had my final Diagnostic with Testmasters today and I wanted to see how my body would react to a gym session that finished about an hour and a half before the test. That first section was horrific, my adrenaline and testosterone seemed so high that I could barely stay seated. Reading seemed almost impossible. I did fairly well after my body finally calmed down. Its not like I dont regularly workout (at least 3-4 intense days per week) but this is the first ive done before the test and it didnt work to well for me.

adampres

New

Re: Not working out before my Preptest again!

Post by adampres » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm

I know the feeling, so I will probably settle for some cardio the night before and just a short, brisk walk the morning of. I need some form of exercise to feel sharp, so I'm hoping something light will do the trick.

Blindc1rca

Bronze

Post by Blindc1rca » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:37 pm

shit. i was gonna do eight sets of romanian squats, each to failure, rip out another eight of deadlifts, plus a few arnold presses for good measure. i then planned run seven miles, punch out the mayor, rub one out behind the testing center and kick back two monsters before the test starts. are you saying this isn't a good idea?

longdaysjourney

Bronze

Post by longdaysjourney » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Blindc1rca wrote:shit. i was gonna do eight sets of romanian squats, each to failure, rip out another eight of deadlifts, plus a few arnold presses for good measure. i then planned run seven miles, punch out the mayor, rub one out behind the testing center and kick back two monsters before the test starts. are you saying this isn't a good idea?
Don't be ridiculous. The OP's point was that you had to time it so that your routine ended sooner to test time....less than 1.5 hours. You should probably plan on doing your last set of arnold's while they're passing out the test and pound those bfc monsters during the first section. Don't worry...the time that you will lose by drinking 64 oz of energy drink will be regained when the caf kicks in.

Blindc1rca

Bronze

Post by Blindc1rca » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 pm

longdaysjourney wrote: Don't be ridiculous. The OP's point was that you had to time it so that your routine ended sooner to test time....less than 1.5 hours. You should probably plan on doing your last set of arnold's while they're passing out the test and pound those bfc monsters during the first section. Don't worry...the time that you will lose by drinking 64 oz of energy drink will be regained when the caf kicks in.
lol i could see how my post might be misinterpreted. sorry about that. i was just having some fun. i in no way was mocking the OP, whose issue is completely legit. i actually toyed with exercising the morning of as well, but decided against it based on the delayed-onset hunger that usually hits me after lifting/running (not to mention the desire to sleep).

As for the monsters, I actually will probably drink one during the break. Then I won't have to pee till the writing section.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

blhblahblah

Bronze

Post by blhblahblah » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Blindc1rca wrote:
longdaysjourney wrote: Don't be ridiculous. The OP's point was that you had to time it so that your routine ended sooner to test time....less than 1.5 hours. You should probably plan on doing your last set of arnold's while they're passing out the test and pound those bfc monsters during the first section. Don't worry...the time that you will lose by drinking 64 oz of energy drink will be regained when the caf kicks in.
lol i could see how my post might be misinterpreted. sorry about that. i was just having some fun. i in no way was mocking the OP, whose issue is completely legit. i actually toyed with exercising the morning of as well, but decided against it based on the delayed-onset hunger that usually hits me after lifting/running (not to mention the desire to sleep).

As for the monsters, I actually will probably drink one during the break. Then I won't have to pee till the writing section.
he wasn't suggesting that tho. he was just extending the ridiculousness of your story. then u got all serious

longdaysjourney

Bronze

Post by longdaysjourney » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 pm

+
+
--ImageRemoved--
=
--ImageRemoved--

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”