Oh the logic games...

JurisDoctorate

Oh the logic games...

Postby JurisDoctorate » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 am

Man, I've gone through a ton of LG-specific prep in the last couple of days and I scored the same as I did when I first started (about 66%), lol.

But I feel like I am learning and getting better at them, the results just aren't starting to show - yet. I ace some games, even though I never did before. I am making FAR less careless mistakes, but it seems like 1 out of the 4 games is always Greek to me. The way I figure it, I have to take every LG known to man so I know how to approach each one.

But wouldn't it be just great if there is some kind of ninja-mixed game on the October LSAT that I've never seen before? Lol.

txadv11

Re: Oh the logic games...

Postby txadv11 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

I'm hoping to have a basic linear, grouping, advanced linear or hybrid type, and then one really nasty game like the dino game, and that game is like #2 or #3 in the section. That way other people freak out and spend 12+ minutes on that bad boy what I try to perfect the other three and only then will I take out the list question and probably guess. I believe having one crazy tough game would affect the curve. right?

cowgirl_bebop

Re: Oh the logic games...

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 am

I wish LGs were just no part of the test, lol. I hated them before I decided to take the LSAT and I hate them still.

At this point Im prepared to just take the L on the hardest game. I just rank them 1-4, make sure I get 1-3 totally correct, and then use any additional time for the 4th one (and hope it only has like 5 questions). I have a 20% chance if I just guess C on the ones I dont get to. LGs are just not for me. I have improved, but Im thinking it may be too little too late.

Im just going to hope I get some killer LR and RC scores to make up for the eventual -5 bomb on games.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”