PT 57 section 3 (LR) q#16

blair27

PT 57 section 3 (LR) q#16

Postby blair27 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm

This is the question modern methods of communication and trasportation and the pace of life.

It is a principle question and I just cannot understand the process to go through to arrive confidently at the correct answer to this question. If anyone knows this question and has anexplanation asto how they got it, I would be very appreciative.

I also found it hard to elimnate answer choices, I felt like three of them were possibilities.

kpuc

Re: PT 57 section 3 (LR) q#16

Postby kpuc » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:56 pm

A is wrong because the stimulus says that modern methods merely make people FEEL as if their goals are harder to accomplish, not that is actually does make them harder to accomplish.

B is wrong because there's no statement in the stimulus that says that technological advances are worse than no technological advances; it just says that tech advances have drawbacks.

C looks okay: nice and general. Let's put a check beside it.

D is wrong because there's no stated causal link between technological advances and making people not know what they want. The critic implies that people already are confused as to what they want, technology or no technology.

E is completely irrelevant and unsupported by the stimulus.

C is the only suitable answer.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”