LSAT Android App

Cmoss

LSAT Android App

Postby Cmoss » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:28 pm

I was thinking it would be a good idea to be able to pull up an LSAT question or two to work on between classes. Is there an LSAT Prep App for the Android you would recommend?

Atlas LSAT Teacher

Re: LSAT Android App

Postby Atlas LSAT Teacher » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 pm

There was a discussion of this a while back - do a search. While it doesn't include LSAT questions (and I know there is one or two that does), I believe our LSAT Arcade - http://www.atlaslsat.com/arcade - does work on androids if you have wireless...

Sequoia90

Postby Sequoia90 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Yeah, I actually developed one last year before I started school: LSAT Assassin

There a few inexpensive ones with some original games (pretty tough and realistic) and some license-free logical reasoning questions.

If you want some real LSAT questions, there are "Deluxe" apps are available for LR and Games. I have to pay LSAC licensing fees per question so they're a bit more expensive.

If you have any questions or want any more info, just PM me.

Cmoss

Postby Cmoss » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

i saw that but wasnt sure if it was worth it.

Sequoia90

Postby Sequoia90 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:37 am

Obviously, I think they're TOTALLY worth it! :lol:

But the answer really depends on when/where you plan to do the questions: If you have pen/paper handy, then I'd go for the games (get the "basic" one, it should keep you busy for a while it DEFINITELY is worth the 1.50).

But if you just have a few minutes between classes, then Logical Reasoning is the best bet.

But, the great thing about the Android market is that all apps have a 24 hr free trial period.
(even if you miss the 24 hour period, you can just email me for a refund if you don't think they're worth it).

ElvisAaron

Postby ElvisAaron » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 am

Hey I had that app! (full version). Useful for an introductory pass thru LR or as filler while you're focusing on other sections, once you get a little advanced (ie read the LRB) its kinda useless.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”