Last week plans

Last week plans

Postby greg737 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm

So now that we're coming up on the last week of studying for the October test, I was wondering if anyone had guidelines for what to do.

I know some people say don't take any PTs or some say take a few right up to it; for those who have taken the tets and done well, what is the best plan of attack?

Re: Last week plans

Postby nodummy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm thinking of taking a PT both days this weekend and reviewing them Mon-Wed/Thurs. Then a break until test day. Not sure if this is good or not...kind of feel like just relaxing this weekend though and trying to get my mind ready by not doing anything. Not sure.

Postby WeX11788 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I've been taking PTs all week, and will continue that trend. Each day I take a PT, I also go over all the problems that I missed.

Tomorrow - PT
Saturday - PT
Sunday - Watch a little football and then practice problems from each section.
Monday - The most recent PT (I think it's #60)
Tues - PT
Wed - PT
Thurs - PT & some practice problems
Friday - REST UP & probably avoid anything LSAT related.

Good luck.

Postby Knock » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

I took 5, 5 section PT's from M-F the week before the June test (which was on a Monday). I think it was too much. I'm just going to do one dress rehearsal Saturday at 9/930am, in the classroom we take it in (as long as we don't get switched on test day). If I score well, i'm going to relax until test day.

I think it's like major athletic competitions, you want to taper down your training as the big day approaches.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”