best time to get a massage and destress b4 lsat

jerseygirl11

best time to get a massage and destress b4 lsat

Postby jerseygirl11 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Hey guys I'm just wondering what you think the best time to schedule a massage before the lsat would be. I'm taking the test next Saturday and wanna destress before. I scheduled my massage for tomorrow but after second thoughts I'm thinking that I should have scheduled it for next Thursday.

I'm concerned because I don't wanna destress and then get stressed again next week.

Treatment is for 1 hour.

Re: best time to get a massage and destress b4 lsat

Postby 2014 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm

I often feel sore and stuffy the day after a massage because of all the toxins and crap that they say it releases, so early next week, like Tuesday or maybe Weds would be good.

jerseygirl11

Postby jerseygirl11 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:40 pm

So should I cancel my appointment tomorrow?

Postby 2014 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Nah I wouldn't. Honestly anytime from now until Wednesday would be fine. Might as well feel great for the last week before the test, because as soon as the test hits, the stress will come back haha

snodell

Postby snodell » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:18 pm

i like the night before because massages make me sleepy and and your nerves will keep you up a little the night before.

waxecstatic

Postby waxecstatic » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

jerseygirl11 wrote:Hey guys I'm just wondering what you think the best time to schedule a massage before the lsat would be. I'm taking the test next Saturday and wanna destress before. I scheduled my massage for tomorrow but after second thoughts I'm thinking that I should have scheduled it for next Thursday.

I'm concerned because I don't wanna destress and then get stressed again next week.

Treatment is for 1 hour.

I wonder if the troops in Iraq get massages before they go into battle. I mean, honestly, it's an exam.

studebaker07

Postby studebaker07 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:03 am

This may sound weird but, if you are up for it, schedule an appointment for a facial the afternoon before the test. I got a facial the day before I took the exam and I was totally relaxed both the evening before and the morning of the test. A facial can be a very soothing and peaceful event and you will be surprised how much it can contribute to your psyche.

waxecstatic

Postby waxecstatic » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 am

studebaker07 wrote:This may sound weird but, if you are up for it, schedule an appointment for a facial the afternoon before the test. I got a facial the day before I took the exam and I was totally relaxed both the evening before and the morning of the test. A facial can be a very soothing and peaceful event and you will be surprised how much it can contribute to your psyche.

Yes, indeed that is very weird.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”